Apparently he's walked....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Andy Giddings said so mate on the news at 5.30 in their sports round-up section. That must surely put to bed the rumours from those that sare saying he's sorting out compensation etc! Doesn't mean there hasn't been a resignation offered or similar but hopefully it's behind them now.
Let's hope so mate be some good news after all

Fucks sake, Booker. I set thi up there.

You were supposed to say 'On the radio, dipshit', or words to that effect 😁
I just took it literally mate! I don't mind Radio Sheffield as a rule, but it does really annoy me when they don't say an update and everyone else is talking about it!

Not even our board is stupid enough to trust him with any more transfer windows if they can get away with it.

I really don't get why Wilder is untouchable given the raft after raft of mistakes he has made and the actual embarrassment that we are at the moment.

Surely no one would be shocked if he was sacked, I'd be astonished if we didn't accept his resignation though.
You obviously want him out?
Who do you replace him with?

Not even our board is stupid enough to trust him with any more transfer windows if they can get away with it.

I really don't get why Wilder is untouchable given the raft after raft of mistakes he has made and the actual embarrassment that we are at the moment.

Surely no one would be shocked if he was sacked, I'd be astonished if we didn't accept his resignation though.

The majority of the fan-base wants him to stay, why wouldnt the club?

Maybe they dont hold him fully accountable for the window either, which would also tell a story. Seen plenty about us not getting a single one of the targets he asked for this summer.

You obviously want him out?
Who do you replace him with?

The majority of the fan-base wants him to stay, why wouldnt the club?

Maybe they dont hold him fully accountable for the window either, which would also tell a story. Seen plenty about us not getting a single one of the targets he asked for this summer.

Where do we get the majority of the fan base want him to stay argument? I don't know but I think there are significant numbers who would not be disappointed to let him go.

What about the two windows before that? There is no defence of his recruitment following promotion. It has been abysmal.

It is not my job to find a replacement, we are a premier league club, we will generate a lot of interest. Personally I'd go with a decent foreign option someone who can tap into a market for recruitment that we haven't looked at previously.

To be honest anyone would do a better job than what we are witnessing at the moment. As sad as it is, if we were managed by anyone other than the Bladiest of Blades there's be little argument.

Where do we get the majority of the fan base want him to stay argument? I don't know but I think there are significant numbers who would not be disappointed to let him go.

I mean, just look at the polls you see on here to check the temperature of the wilder stay/ go debate. Plenty of social support too. Ive actually seen far more too since people have been faced with the reality he might go.

So is what we’re saying is that he’s got to go, but we’ve no idea who could replace him?
For me no I’ve got too many problems with some of the players to wholly blame the manager and discount what he has done to date. That said he has made mistakes and some improvement and signs of life between now and seasons end is crucial. Then a solid window addressing areas of need plus a fast start in the champ. If that doesn’t happen then I would be comfortable parting ways.

Maybe a "stand off " over " transfer policy who really has the last word on players incoming/outgoing hopefully resolved to everyone's satisfaction?

Who ever starts these kinds of rumours wants smacking round the head with a shovel.

Not aimed at the OP by the way, he’s just passing information on apparently.

Yeah this is that lad again, the one who posts as if he's a journalist but he's a hobby one, a fan just like the rest of us no more.
If Gary Sinclair says it's wrong, Then I'm saying it is

Back
Top Bottom