Match Thread Crystal Palace v. Sheffield United - 2nd January 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CRY
CRY
CRY

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1609325633820.png v. 1609325641621.png
EPL Week 17 - Saturday 2nd January 2021 - Selhurst Park

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/crystal-palace-vs-sheffield-united.525/

Officials:

Referee:
Stuart Attwell
Assistant Referee: Marc Perry
Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup
Fourth Official: Keith Stroud
Video Assistant Referee: Andre Marriner
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Richard West

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 10.56.28.png

eze maupay watkins cash we were in for em all we cannot afford to be in this league we cant pay premier league salaries so were stuck in championship or league 1 till we can
I dont understand that logic if we spunk 100mill on champ reserves. The money was there it was just really poorly used in my opinion.

The team have not only missed us for our support but also to tell them what the fuck we think when they play like this and are representing our club.

The most frustrating thing about this current team is, apart from the inability to pass to one of your team mates or sustain an attack without passing it all the way back to Ramsdale or the lack of shots or our inability to defend or our pedestrian play, it's the complete lack of fight that we're accustomed to! 🤔

What’s apparent about Eze in comparison to a lot of our signings is that he’s ready to play premier league games. Therefore not getting loaned out or sat on the bench for 90 minutes week in week out.

I dont understand that logic if we spunk 100mill on champ reserves. The money was there it was just really poorly used in my opinion.
No, we spent the prize money, which was disposable. You would spend much more on wages over 3/4/5 years.

The most frustrating thing about this current team is, apart from the inability to pass to one of your team mates or sustain an attack without passing it all the way back to Ramsdale or the lack of shots or our inability to defend or our pedestrian play, it's the complete lack of fight that we're accustomed to! 🤔
wow thats a long sentence!

Norwood wants it then either gives it away or passes to a CB and expects them to provide creativity. He's piss poor.
You can't seriously have watched that first half if that's your assessment of Norwood's performance. I'm not even saying he was good, I'm just saying he was better than every other passive bag of wank.

It’s about time someone gave us a good fucking.

Losing 1-0 every week has papered over the cracks and allowed everyone to make excuses for the absolute shite that’s been served up every week.
Southampton was only 3 weeks ago.

Rinse, Recycle, Repeat....

Moose has been poor
Players look scared
Rammers constantly flaps
We hardly ever pass the ball forward
We dont pick up the 2nd ball
Golddie is the only decent player for us (again, again, again)
No shots on goal
No plan B
Another rubbish day at the office.

When will the pain end?

This half is even worse - have barely touched the ball.

Imagine Norwoods pinged balls out wide landing on Zaha or eze's feet... Instead they go to Bogle or Osborne and end up back with our goal keeper two passes later

Gutless fucking pricks. Lack of effort by some, I don’t mind losing, but not even trying??? Post some more pictures of them laughing in training, then going home in their £80k Mercs and BMW’s. I’d get everyone of the cunts at Lympstone tomorrow at 5am on the Royal Marines course. They’d certainly get that useless sack of shit Mousset running his fat arse off.
Nooooo. We only pay our lads £5k a week, we are the bestest well run club and all that, that’s all we hear when we win don’t we? We’ve won again despite our lowest wage bill ever and all that??

Maybe that’s the problem🤦🏻

Get Involved​

#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only)
Gee Em: remember the days when Sheff Utd were a rock solid defnece, great picks for your fantasy team? Well those days seem long gone. Surely they need a new manager, Wilder looks bereft. Not even at the races this year. It's like they missed the bus to get there.
Des Dorling: Can we just relegate Sheffield United now. It's embarrassing watching them getting battered every week. Give their fixtures as a day off for the opposition.

I think we should sit back and protect what we have got.

Back
Top Bottom