Match Thread Sheffield United v. Wolverhampton Wanderers - 14th Sept 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
WOLV
WOLV
WOLV
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1599858740966.png v. 1599858748244.png
EPL Week 1 - Monday 14th September 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.p...ffield-united-vs-wolverhampton-wanderers.509/

Officials:

Referee:
Mike Dean
Assistant Referee: Darren Cann
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Lee Mason
Video Assistant Referee: Graham Scott
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

1599858891167.png

Reading this lot it seems that Pig fan that said some would be calling for Wilder out if we are not challenging at the top end was right, FFS chill out a bit
It’s amusing how the same few people always seem to come out when results are going against us.

Much better this second half passing the ball progressively especially down the left and carrying the ball out of defence to break the press

Its been poor yes, but the over reaction is ridiculous. Some comments are true but what did we expect with our current strike force & some poor decision making for their first. Second was just a great header.

Plus they are playing on the top of their game, a pleasure to watch them [if it was not against us].

But I expected a difficult first 3 months of the season, but blooding the newcomers & a new/loan striker will settle us down come Christmas.

If not, well that's football, but lets cut the glass half full stuff on day 1!

I actially laughed at 'blooding the newcomers'. We're not Chelsea. We've signed 5 back-up players ànd are playing the same team as last season. 3 months. Lol.

Far better. We’ve gotta make the most of this attacking play.

I am amazed at how low Ramsdale dives. He looks a bit like me, lead in his boots. Still looks confident though.

Last 15 of 1st and start of this half gives me hope.

Dunno why Sharp didn’t shoot to be honest. I’d rather he was selfish in those situations.

has he lost his confidence? Just thinking back to Soton away, 2 chances and didn’t shoot like he usually would

The tweak is Egan pushing forward as well. Might as well have 9 on his back

An absolute chronic lack of pace up top. Never fear though, Didsy is coming on.

Anyone else getting loss of sound from Sky in BT? Mine appears to have tuned in to family favourites from the planet zorg.....

Back
Top Bottom