Match Thread Sheffield United v. Wolverhampton Wanderers - 14th Sept 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
WOLV
WOLV
WOLV
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1599858740966.png v. 1599858748244.png
EPL Week 1 - Monday 14th September 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.p...ffield-united-vs-wolverhampton-wanderers.509/

Officials:

Referee:
Mike Dean
Assistant Referee: Darren Cann
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Lee Mason
Video Assistant Referee: Graham Scott
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

1599858891167.png

Enda looked iffy for Ireland and he's been out of position 3 times already.

Not the only one though.

pathetic, no quality, no pace, no creativity and crap defending, were relegation fodder.

I remember when I put us in 19th in my predictions how everyone laughed. This is why.

Early days but I’m not filled with confidence watching this. Where’s our goals going to come from?

They don't have to worry about defending, Sharp isn't good enough at this level to be starting. How have we not signed a quality striker yet.

My fears in the unpopular opinions thread coming into fruition! :(

Enda looked iffy for Ireland and he's been out of position 3 times already.

Not the only one though.

Are you surprised? I am not he seems to have completely lost the plot after the re-start last season made so many silly mistakes.

Good to see no one is wetting the bed after 10 mins of the first game of the season.
[/QUOTE]

Probably because many knew what was coming you reap what you sow if you dont invest in your first team.

We have been absolutely awful we can't pass a ball there is no creativity and nothing upfront and our defence are all at sea.

I'm off to play with my kids in the garden. There's no fucking way on earth we're going to win this with our strike partnership up front. Sorry to be defeatist, but I'd like to get some enjoyment out of the rest of today. Sue me.

37 games to go.

I'm on holiday from work and trying to unwind from the stress I've been under. Who knows why I thought listening to the Blades would be a way to relax!?! 🤯🥴

Who knows maybe I'll get a pleasant surprise at the final whistle when I check in again.

Back
Top Bottom