Wilder wants 5

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looking at the size of the squad now and the ones who won’t play or will be moved on we need more then 5 probably more like 8.
Of the squad who played last season 6 have left and yet to be replaced.

We know nobody likely before Preston which means I can refrain from refreshing the news.Now Sheff U page every 5 minutes for a few days! At least we're playing well and game by game players coming back. I can't see any of the five new players starting for Wolves anyway as they'll have played none of our pre-season games but that's the nature of this window. In my view the window ending on October 5th isn't ideal as it always means business drags on into the season unless you're Leeds and Villa ;)!

By my reckoning if Bryan gets a squad place he only needs 3 if no one leaves

But if Bryan misses out he needs 4 of no one leaves

Current 22 net of 3 goalies -

Egan Jags Bash Rodwell JoC RobinsonJ (I think we are vulnerable here but he's stuck with Jags & Rodwell)

Baldock Stevens Bryan + new RWB (question is whether Bryan can play LWB in PL)

Lunny Berge Norwood Fleck Ossie + new RMF (if believe we were chasing R sided attackers)

Billy Didsy McB Moose RobinsonC + new ST (he's said it all along)

If Lunny leaves he needs 5

If Lunny + RobinsonC leave he needs 6

And if those 2 go + he moves Moose on he needs 7.

I think we'll still be sorting transfers on 16 October because we have to wait till the other PL clubs who pay bigger wages have had their pick.

CW is going to be operating under some degree of uncertainty about his squad for the first month of the season.

But he's the man to produce strength from adversity.

Despite his prior discipline record I reckon he is the perfect fit for us. Decently quick ambidextrous and batshit fucking mental. 😍 And we have that number 20 shirt free... ⚔

Apparently, they, want him out of their club as soon as possible.
Friends with Foderingham and Josh Windass, who may be on his way to those across the city.
Lille, though, remain favourites as today they've just recouped Eu27m from Arsenal.

#ElBufalo

Notice that SUFC haven't given the #20 shirt yet.

Back
Top Bottom