We have bought Ramsdale

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There's people in there at the moment, its quite sad that you feel the need to insult people who you have never met. I didn’t think to take a picture, i was too busy being nosy. Also iam sorry that my post didn’t meet your ‘standards’. I was merely stating what i saw.
I drove past it literally 30 minutes ago. The place is empty, the lights are off, the furniture is gone, the doors are shut and there’s a huge metal perimeter fence around it.

Stop lying it’s not a good look.

I think this is great news,
We have finally moved on
Phase 1
selling at a time when we needed to , to get what we needed at that time,
Phase 2
Buying the type of players we needed to get to the premier
Phase 2a
Not letting players demand stupid money when we are in the Prem
Phase 3
Not trying to play the existing premier teams at their own game, and being prepared (confident) to do something different
Phase 4
Knowing what we need to do now, and that we need our own players in the prime spots ( not allowing other teams to dictate who we can play , and how much we have to pay them.

This is the Wilder revolution, leave the dinosaur, living in the past nay-sayers to winge.

Carry on using the smoke & mirrors Chris, you're doing a great job

Generally happy with this and glad to be in a position to play our own keeper, not relying on a loanee.

Like many others I let myself get a bit aroused by the Turkish chap - I think the lure of signing someone like Cakir is that he is such an unknown that you can fantasise that we might have just signed the next Neuer or Buffon... even though you most likely haven’t.

With Ramsdale we know we probably haven’t signed the best keeper of the 21st century, but that doesn’t mean you haven’t signed an excellent keeper who can be our number one at the top level for many years.

Welcome back Rammers.

His save % wasn’t the best last season, it does make for worrying reading. When you look at the top of this table and remember our team relied heavily on not conceding. It makes you wonder how difficult next season will be.

We’ll have to score more goals I know that much

Attachments

• 8BF045EF-E9FA-4151-8737-21AA6CDACDF6.jpeg
    8BF045EF-E9FA-4151-8737-21AA6CDACDF6.jpeg
    542.3 KB · Views: 80
S11 Blade
" His save % wasn’t the best last season, it does make for worrying reading. When you look at the top of this table and remember our team relied heavily on not conceding. It makes you wonder how difficult next season will be. "

He didn't have the quality of our back 5 infront of him.

Chill, WIder will have looked at all this and done his homework

Just been in the copthorne and Ramsdale was in reception with looked like his agent and someone wearing a blades suit, had documents in his hand, they shook hands then Ramsdale left with agent looking guy in mercedes. Looked to me like he's just agreed a deal.iam gonna say weve just bought Ramsdale.

Shop the bastards then. There's a pandemic at large.

Just been in the copthorne and Ramsdale was in reception with looked like his agent and someone wearing a blades suit, had documents in his hand, they shook hands then Ramsdale left with agent looking guy in mercedes. Looked to me like he's just agreed a deal.iam gonna say weve just bought Ramsdale.
Copthorne closed

S11 Blade
" His save % wasn’t the best last season, it does make for worrying reading. When you look at the top of this table and remember our team relied heavily on not conceding. It makes you wonder how difficult next season will be. "

He didn't have the quality of our back 5 infront of him.

Chill, WIder will have looked at all this and done his homework

Agreed, In Wilder we trust. However, Rammo has some huge shoes to fill in order to be on par with Deano last season.

His save % wasn’t the best last season, it does make for worrying reading.
There is a variable in there (exaggerated to highlight) Ramsdale has to make a save from an unchallenged forward, Hendo makes a save whilst Bash is gangling alongside the striker and Egan's trying to head it off his foot. Will be interesting to compare Ramsdale's stats next season compared with this.

Back
Top Bottom