We have bought Ramsdale

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

More Bladier than thou

There's only one Alan Kelly
Reaction score
Just been in the copthorne and Ramsdale was in reception with looked like his agent and someone wearing a blades suit, had documents in his hand, they shook hands then Ramsdale left with agent looking guy in mercedes. Looked to me like he's just agreed a deal.iam gonna say weve just bought Ramsdale.

Just been in the copthorne and Ramsdale was in reception with looked like his agent and someone wearing a blades suit, had documents in his hand, they shook hands then Ramsdale left with agent looking guy in mercedes. Looked to me like he's just agreed a deal.iam gonna say weve just bought Ramsdale.

“Ramsdale buys Copthorne hotel”

Try Rumour Mill, a few posts just popped up. My lad nailed that one to me on 7/8.😎

on Sky apparently 18.5 million

Don't believe a word of it.

Nobody shakes hands in August 2020.

Good bit of business, sold 3 years ago for £1m. Bought him back for £18.5m.
Not Chris's fault, just shows how this club as evolved.

Not sure if this is low quality bait but I’ll bite anyway. The copthorne his shut down.
I was going to say the same. Clearly attention seeking.

Can post on Internet phone but can't take pictures as proof... 🙄

I was going to say the same. Clearly attention seeking.

Can post on Internet phone but can't take pictures as proof... 🙄
Not sure if this is low quality bait but I’ll bite anyway. The copthorne his shut down.
There's people in there at the moment, its quite sad that you feel the need to insult people who you have never met. I didn’t think to take a picture, i was too busy being nosy. Also iam sorry that my post didn’t meet your ‘standards’. I was merely stating what i saw.

Should be touching elbows not shaking hands.

There's people in there at the moment, its quite sad that you feel the need to insult people who you have never met. I didn’t think to take a picture, i was too busy being nosy. Also iam sorry that my post didn’t meet your ‘standards’. I was merely stating what i saw.
It was a bit of light-hearted jest. Stop taking life so seriously.

Because while I think he's an ok keeper (no where near the class of Henderson), it sounds like we are paying a premium because he's English.

Its a shame we can't wait a while longer for a keeper, we need to get our European scouting network more developed

Because while I think he's an ok keeper (no where near the class of Henderson), it sounds like we are paying a premium because he's English.

Its a shame we can't wait a while longer for a keeper, we need to get our European scouting network more developed

Agree on scouting network but signing any keeper will have a big job on replacing henderson.

Back
Top Bottom