Outgoing? Jack O'Connell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This isn't general blades chat you know. This is the rumour section.

I am just posting what I heard today because it surprised me since Chris has publicly said that Jack isn't for sale.

Did the bit about “if Brighton come back with a bid of £7.5m-£8m we will sell” come from your ‘source’ as well?

This isn't general blades chat you know. This is the rumour section.

I am just posting what I heard today because it surprised me since Chris has publicly said that Jack isn't for sale.

If it was a rumour, you should have presented it as such.

I would take anything else you "heard today" with a pinch of salt - think someone's telling you porkies, especially if you were so confident he would be sold for <£8m.

If it was a rumour, you should have presented it as such.

I would take anything else you "heard today" with a pinch of salt - think someone's telling you porkies, especially if you were so confident he would be sold for <£8m.

I heard today then.

Hope that makes you feel better now. :rolleyes:

Regardless of whats been said apparently we are still open to the sale which is partly why we have signed the lad from City.

Remember Brooks isn't for sale...

Every club is open to sell any player - if the terms are right.Nowt new under the sun.

This going to go on and on until an official of the club, say Wilder tells Brighton JOC isn't for sale, that should do it and then we can all move on, typical United.

This going to go on and on until an official of the club, say Wilder tells Brighton JOC isn't for sale, that should do it and then we can all move on, typical United.

giphy.gif

I could be wrong but I’ve a feeling that I’m not the only one with everything crossed and waiting for the deadline shutters to be pulled down. :rolleyes:

CW seems to be a proud man and I don’t think he would allow SUFC to embarrass him after he said he’s not for sale and won’t be sold.

We sign a striker in this window and I think we step into the one of the last places that can call ourselves a big team in the division.

CW seems to be a proud man and I don’t think he would allow SUFC to embarrass him after he said he’s not for sale and won’t be sold.

We sign a striker in this window and I think we step into the one of the last places that can call ourselves a big team in the division.
chris always pulls something out of the bag that noone saw coming. in fact who saw Woodburn until it was done and dusted?

Wilders latest interview does not fill me with confidence JOC will be our player on Friday.

The club clearly has a number that is acceptable.

My guess is £10m or thereabouts gets it done.

Shame.

UTB

Has Wilder seen enough of Bryan in training that convinces him we have JOCs ready made replacement ??

Wilders latest interview does not fill me with confidence JOC will be our player on Friday.

Shame.

UTB

Has Wilder seen enough of Bryan in training that convinces him we have JOCs ready made replacement ??

What did Wilder say?

Shame.

UTB

We have told Brighton £18mil and he's yours.

18. Eighteen. 1 and 8.

As does every club in the world, bar two or three, for any player.

Shame. Snatch their hands off. I’ll hire a limo.

UTB

No. He’ll have someone else in mind. Cooper has already been suggested.

This fits with what what was said about Brighton's £8m offer wasn't even half of what United wanted
Fortunately he's not going anywhere as long as we hold our position on that.
Think the Gibson to Burnley deal has strengthened our position furthermore, £15mil wasn't it?

Brighton looking at possible alternatives to JoC:
- Liam Moore from Reading (made an offer but nowhere near Reading's valuation)
- The one and only Dan Burn

Brighton looking at possible alternatives to JoC:
- Liam Moore from Reading (made an offer but nowhere near Reading's valuation)
- The one and only Dan Burn
They should just pay whatever Reading want and pay Moore as much as he asks for.

From SSN:

WILDER ON WAGHORN, O’CONNELL

Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder has issued an update the Blades’ pursuit of Martyn Waghorn and the reported interest in their defender Jack O’Connell.

On Waghorn…

“He’s a player that interests us but we’ve been blown out of the water in terms of the wages that the club he’s going to have offered. We can’t break our wage structure and we couldn’t go to the fee Ipswich wanted.”

On O’Connell…

“There’s no fresh bid in. They (Brighton) bid a number that was totally unacceptable to us. Jack will be here this season. We’re planning with him being in the group all season.”

Just wait for the Middlesbrough bid. They’ve sold their big left footed centre half to Burnley for £15m. Where do you think they’re going to come knocking for a replacement?????

Rumoured that Tottingham are after O'Connell as a replacement for Vertonghen

Rumoured that Tottingham are after O'Connell as a replacement for Vertonghen

We'll swap him for Vertonghen. Chuck in Son, Eriksen and Winks and it's a done deal, working out about quits.

pommpey

Back
Top Bottom