Outgoing? Jack O'Connell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They'd have to pay Utd and JOC a lot for that to happen - for Utd to agree to sell and for a LFC fan to play for their arch enemy. I suppose the £200k/week they'll pay him may soften the blow :)

I’ll just put this out there.. we need JOC and JOC needs us. The players are outstanding in this formation under Chris wilder. I don’t think half of these players would be AS good in a different formation with a different team and a different manager, especially the back 5. The temptation obviously must be there to go to a “top 6” premier league side earning mega bucks! I’m not saying it won’t happen but I don’t personally think our players would stand out as well as they do now in a different side. It’s a unique system here.

On the other hand, money talks. I don’t care what anyone says, it does. If your in a job at the Asda earning £300 a week, and suddenly Tesco offer the same job at £600 a week you’d go. There is no sentiment in football. My biggest worry with JOC and Tottenham would be the fact it’s closer to France where his Mrs is currently residing and plying her trade.
If you earn £300 a week, you have little choice but to take £600.

When you earn £10,000 a day, you do have life choices you can make that aren’t all financially driven.

Though there’s little doubt footballers are enormously driven by money, comparing them to us doesn’t hold, in my opinion.

Would you really they left then wake up and smell the coffee

Everton are paying 160million do they look like they are going out of business
You can’t compare the two clubs against each like that- are you Brian the Blade ?
Ffs

Back
Top Bottom