Outgoing? Jack O'Connell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bit slow mate aren't you?

Regardless of whats been said apparently we are still open to the sale which is partly why we have signed the lad from City.

Remember Brooks isn't for sale...

Regardless of whats been said apparently we are still open to the sale which is partly why we have signed the lad from City.

I'm sure he isn't but Brighton have only just bought him

Who said they bid 8 mill other than posters on here? Was that in wilders interview? (not listened yet)

We're still open to the sale are we?

And there's me thinking Wilder said the complete opposite :rolleyes:

We are still open to selling him, the terms of the deal just have to be right. Just wait and see if Brighton have another response.

Well, if they’re right for Wilder and he’s confident he can improve the team yet further with the proceeds, sell him. Same applies to Fleck or anyone else (except Couttsy...:))

We're still open to the sale are we?

And there's me thinking Wilder said the complete opposite :rolleyes:

Yes, if Brighton comeback with an improved offer. We have got ourselves covered if he is sold.

If you read the court transcripts from last month it's pretty obvious Brooks was for sale. We needed to sell him for cash-flow reasons, and we had made allowances for that in our forecasting. Now he's gone I don't believe we are under financial pressure to sell any more players.

And for a 3rd time, says who?

A source close to the club but Brighton have to comeback and offer a smidge more money.

Remember that Brighton still have not landed Moore.

If you read the court transcripts from last month it's pretty obvious Brooks was for sale. We needed to sell him for cash-flow reasons, and we had made allowances for that in our forecasting. Now he's gone I don't believe we are under financial pressure to sell any more players.
Actually I don't think that what was said at all.
There was a small amount of money needed (£2.5m?) for some on-going bill paying.
That caused the wrangle as to how it was to be paid with the Prince saying that it could come from the extra money brought in by the Brooks sale and McCabe saying the owners should pay it up front.
The actual transfer/wage budget had already been sorted as per condition for CW staying on.
(but happy to be corrected)

A source close to the club but Brighton have to comeback and offer a smidge more money.

Remember that Brighton still have not landed Moore.

That's bollocks.

What Brighton offered wasn't even half of what we'd sell him for.

Actually I don't think that what was said at all.
There was a small amount of money needed (£2.5m?) for some on-going bill paying.
That caused the wrangle as to how it was to be paid with the Prince saying that it could come from the extra money brought in by the Brooks sale and McCabe saying the owners should pay it up front.
The actual transfer/wage budget had already been sorted as per condition for CW staying on.
(but happy to be corrected)
Bugger, I promised myself I'd never have to read them again.

Anyway here it is:
THE HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE FANCOURT said:
Both sides accept that there is one player sale that is likely to happen that could itself fund the cash requirement for the forthcoming season if a significant part of the fee is paid up front rather than deferred.

Point 15 from http://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/forma.../Ch/2016/1663.html&query=(Kevin)+AND+(Mccabe)

That's bollocks.

What Brighton offered wasn't even half of what we'd sell him for.

See what happens. I am only passing on what I have heard.

If Brighton seal the deal for Moore then I reckon they will drop their interest in jack.

If Brighton seal the deal for Moore then I reckon they will drop their interest in jack.

From who? I'm more than happy to reveal my 'source' if you are

It's convenient that no matter happens you will be right either way

If Brighton seal the deal for Moore they will drop the interest in Jack.

You really are in the know !!

How many times do people need to be told?

He’s not being sold. Get it in your heads.

From who? I'm more than happy to reveal my 'source' if you are

It's convenient that no matter happens you will be right either way

If Brighton seal the deal for Moore they will drop the interest in Jack.

You really are in the know !!

Don't get all gammon faced. :D

I am just passing on what I heard today that is all.

Don't get all gammon faced. :D

I am just passing on what I heard today that is all.
Well either CW is telling blatant lies on the tele or he's spoken to Chris Hughton and told him that Jack's not for sale.

He's also spoken to Jack.

Bid of £8million...rejected because we’ve told Brighton that he’s not for sale.

Is that a fact, or is this another guess, like post #385?

This isn't general blades chat you know. This is the rumour section.

I am just posting what I heard today because it surprised me since Chris has publicly said that Jack isn't for sale.

Just to warn you all that the World Health Organisation have only today updated their infectious diseases, illnesses and disabilities database to include something called 'O'Connell Tonsillitis', which is prevalent around August and January time and can keep people off work without much notice. Just sayin' like...

Back
Top Bottom