Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ive looked at every game weve played in the top league on match of the day tv and weve been unlucky because I think we dominated most games and VAR is crap not in favour we should have won them all m8 ...utb

Very positive, I like it!
.im up and down feel low some days this thread helps good friends on here love sufc very much in pain bad migranes im not to well but ill stay POSITIVE m8 lifes to short pal ....I will see you all I will see lane again I will watch blades I will see the kop ,,,,,utb ......ciao ........we could win top league bro we are fab S2 blades ......

hiya are you talking blades pals utb ....miss you all ....

Hiya Pasta Man, are you still tinkering with the team for Burnley at home, or does that team just pick itself at the moment? Barring injuries of course.

Hope you start feeling better soon and can get down to the Lane at some point. UTB

good afternoon I hope your all ok my friends who come on my thread your all my kind friendly blades pals....utb

How do, Pasta? Impatiently waiting on the fitness news for Saturday. Hoping the Moose is fit to start and there are no niggles elsewhere.

Burnley will be as tough as any game yet, just in a different way. Set pieces key I think.

👍

hello pals ..utb..I predict we win 4.0 at home v burnley me and my old Italian great m8 Claudio we predict a attacking performance and my pal the tinkerman and me i want us to hammer clarets .chris buddy its time for a big win yep pal ...its Revenge time ..at 3pm Saturday 2nd November 2019 ..hendo will do great saves and we defend well .control midfield and attack like mad and .we get 3 points we move into top 6 and win 4.0 you may think im crackers but I really think we can hammer burnley fc wish I was there on the kop to see us win I don't like burnley I love blades ....end off nuff said ...utb,,ciao,,,,

Last edited:
hello pals ..utb..I predict we win 4.0 at home v burnley me and my old Italian great m8 Claudio we predict a attacking performance and my pal the tinkerman and me i want us to hammer clarets .chris buddy its time for a big win yep pal ...its Revenge time ..at 3pm Saturday 2nd November 2019 ..hendo will do great saves and we defend well .control midfield and attack like mad and .we get 3 points we move into top 6 and win 4.0 you may think im crackers but I really think we can hammer burnley fc wish I was there on the kop to see us win I don't like burnley I love blades ....end off nuff said ...utb,,ciao,,,,

Fair enuf PM

4 nil may be a bit optimistic PM but let’s hope that you’re right! I’ll cheer loudly on your behalf.

hi my friends ..keep chatting it helps .I get low .miss kop .....coming on here is positive ...good blades pals ....

It’s hard to imagine the Blades scoring 4 in a game without Billy bagging at least one.

Sharp with 2, Mousset with 1, and Norwood with a free kick. You heard it here first. ;)

Hey up pasta man ,

How are you today pal ? Hope you and Jane are doing ok . Game day again tomorrow , I see your very confident in a 4-0 prediction . What a score that would be !

I think we will win 2 - 1 . Moooose and Fleck our scorers .

UTB

hi great sufc fans pals my prediction Saturday 2/11/19 home match v burnley a full house see my hero billy sharp gets... 2 goals and in form .... lyss moussett gets ..2 goals.. job done ...utb ......the .blades dominate the game great defence and great attack ...we crush burnley we are on fire ...revenge is sweet sufc hammer clarets we attack like mad and WIN 4.0 ...3 points ..we go up to 6th in top league .we scare and shock everyone in football coz we want top spot ...utb that's POSITIVE ....that's me tinkerer ....kop blade ...........crackers .........pasta man ...ciao

Eh up pasta!!
Going for A narrow 1-0 win for the Blades. Sharp to get the important goal!
Keep your chin up lad!

hello POSITIVE ...blades m8s....cooking pasta meal for janes supper .....how are you all...utb,,,,yep we win 4.0 lads ..........
Hope you're right with 4-0. Always good to see the Mighty Blades score.
Looking forwards to seeing England in the final tomorrow.
Blades and England to win, that sounds like a good day to me.
Forza Pasta.

Hey up pasta man ,

How are you today pal ? Hope you and Jane are doing ok . Game day again tomorrow , I see your very confident in a 4-0 prediction . What a score that would be !

I think we will win 2 - 1 . Moooose and Fleck our scorers .

UTB
hi pal thanx buddy ....I your 2.1 win is good hope we win huge score needs must ..m8 .....hope your ok been struggling miss kop miss lane pal im lost / low .......but must keep positive on here yep we can win 4.0 weve took this league by storm we can win league m8 ... ,,,utb

Back
Top Bottom