Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

hi jock m8 hope your ok pal..i predict 2.1 win...hope great chris our boss play my hero sharp and moussett and both score on Monday v arsenal ..jock buddy ....have you ever painted Geoff salmons winger from my era late... 1960s/1970s ...fantastico tony currie was captain marvel and ..we was top of old 1st division.......ciao utb utb utb.

Hi Pasta, no I never did a painting of Geoff Salmons. Great player in a great team in the 70s.

hello everyone i hope you all ok ive not come on here for a few days ive not been ok had bad migranes ...im listening to radio sheffield ...football heaven..... im hoping we win 2.1 has predicted .......l wish i was there on the kop monday 21/10/19 8pm tonight with you all at the home match v arsnenal is it on sky tv .?/ ....it wont be easy but we will ..WIN 2.1 and .get 3 points ,,,,.utb ../// take care all .....utb ciao ......my scorers are sharp & mousett ...the job done ...utb .. ..

Nearly right pasta, the mousse scored. Defended well tonight and the Blades are up to ninth position.

Hey Pasta. Hope that game put a smile on your face. 💪🏽

I mentioned arsenal were suspect from set pieces. Can I have some pasta points for the prediction? 🤩

Wow what a brilliant result eh pasta!!

So proud of the team tonight . We fear no one in this league and are competing admirably. Long may it continue .

Your winning prediction was right and you got the Mooose to score ! Good shout pal

UTB 👍

in pain cant sleep .........head hurts .miss you all ......hi my nice kind ...blades pals on my thread ...hope your all ok I nearly got the result right v arsenal i said we.d WIN 2.1 and moussett would score..... I tinker chuffed we won and got a fastastico home win and ...we got 3 great points has it was ..1.0 .. im ELATED a real huge boost for us ........yep well done blades well played lads ..awesome home result 1.0 win .but... im gutted... I missed it all...i wanted to be on the kop but not well enough to come to the lane ...I .really miss the kop ...im low and .. heartbroke ..I miss.lane . utb ....from blades ... pal pasta..ciao..

Last edited:
in pain cant sleep .........head hurts .miss you all ......hi my nice kind ...blades pals on my thread ...hope your all ok I nearly got the result right v arsenal i said we.d WIN 2.1 and moussett would score..... I tinker chuffed we won and got a fastastico home win and ...we got 3 great points has it was ..1.0 .. im ELATED a real huge boost for us ........yep well done blades well played lads ..awesome home result 1.0 win .but... im gutted... I missed it all...i wanted to be on the kop but not well enough to come to the lane ...I .really miss the kop ...im low and .. heartbroke ..I miss.lane . utb ....from blades ... pal pasta..ciao..

Hiya Pastaman, Chris says in his interview about tinkering I think he's been reading your thread pal 😀

Hiya Pastaman, Chris says in his interview about tinkering I think he's been reading your thread pal 😀

thanks for this post ...maybe he read my thread hope so yep wincobankblade m8 it would be great if chris wilder reads my thread it payed off I said we woulld win and mousse would score well done blades a great win .glad he tinkered ..utb

Now then Pasta, what are you tinkering with for Satdi?

morning my blades friends no tinkering for the Saturday game keeping same starting line we WIN 2.0...yep,,,, 2.0 .....utb

Hey up pasta !

How are u doing pal ? The tinker man is not tinkering on this occasion ? Hope u have consulted with Raineri pasta haha .

To be honest after Monday’s performance I think the same line up justifies itself .

Let’s hammer them pasta ! 👍

Hey up pasta !

How are u doing pal ? The tinker man is not tinkering on this occasion ? Hope u have consulted with Raineri pasta haha .

To be honest after Monday’s performance I think the same line up justifies itself .

Hey up pasta !

sorry hullblade m8 ...for late reply...ive not been on my thread for 2 days,,, ive not been well ....I say sufc ..WIN

Alright pasta man,

Hope your feeling a little bit better today pal ?
So game day again . I’m going for a 1-1 draw with fleck scoring for us .

UTB

hi pals ,,,,not long till kick off got my lasagne in oven for jane just listening to my blades hero striker ....keith Edwards love him legend on radio live football heaven radio Sheffield ,,,,hope we win 2.0 but will be happy at 1.0 or 2.1 win gutted chris has droped moussett too the bench not happy with that but hes blades boss not me ,,,,utb

hi everyone my great sufc pals on here my friendly blades thread .....yep we win Saturday 26/10/2019 ,,,,,,,,,.up the blades me and Claudio my pal wanted same team no tinkering and ranieri and I predict it will be 0,0 at half time then chris makes 2 changes brings moussett super sub on and mcburnie off the bench to get the 2 goals to win the match ..france striker haller gets a late goal for hammers ...but we hang on to win 2/1 ...3 points in the bag ...utb ...ciao

anyone know if super sub .....lyss moussett is injured or not quite fit ,,,,, is he on the bench im not sure ...thats a bit harsh because he scored last match and im gutted ..but chris is great boss not me his move not me ...AAARRRR my opinon its a wrong move ..should have kept same team who won 1.0 v gunners yep mousse ...he was in my unchanged sufc team I want sharp on send half and we win 2.1 ...utb

Not a lot in the game up to now pasta . Shammers having a lot of possession but our defence is solid , as always .

We need Wilder on this thread. Nutritional advice and unerring goalscoring predictions every week. It’s Pastavision. 👍

Back
Top Bottom