Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

hi everyone I hope your all ok and well and well done blades Saturday ,,i nearly got it right with my 2,1 prediction a good result away was a nice performance 1.1 draw ill take a point its good to get the scorer correct again I like pacey french ..super sub mouse ...utb..im hoping to meet you all and meet striker lyss moussett and meet all the blades players and meet great tinkering ...boss chris wilder ...was good to see my hero billy sharp on has sub and in build up to the goal hes a great fella billy linked up well upfront at west ham thought we should have won the game ...utb

Just waiting for some recipies and tinkering ....

We need Wilder on this thread. Nutritional advice and unerring goalscoring predictions every week. It’s Pastavision. 👍
I bet our great sufc boss ...chris reads this forum.....I always say mousse will score coz he does hes brilliant a snip at 9.500 million a real bargain hes in form and class .....I rate mouse at 30.000 million now ......he is a blades goal machine and hes got talent....utb

hi sufc fans .pals ...I want us to win burnley on Saturday yep .hammer them ....4.0 at home and get some revenge...utb

hi everyone I hope your all ok and well and well done blades Saturday ,,i nearly got it right with my 2,1 prediction a good result away was a nice performance 1.1 draw ill take a point its good to get the scorer correct again I like pacey french ..super sub mouse ...utb..im hoping to meet you all and meet striker lyss moussett and meet all the blades players and meet great tinkering ...boss chris wilder ...was good to see my hero billy sharp on has sub and in build up to the goal hes a great fella billy linked up well upfront at west ham thought we should have won the game ...utb

Hey up pasta ,
Hope you and Jane are well pal . Hey I managed to get my first prediction of the season correct after the 1-1 against the shammers ! You got the scorer Moooooose !

Any tinkering for the Burnley game pal ?

UTB 👍

...im struggling today ...head hurts .....in pain migranes .... im lost..... im low .....will I see the lane & kop again .....will I meet you all ,,your good people on my thread ......for nearly 58yrs from 13/2/1962 ive loved the blades more than life itself ......youve all. kept me sane on here ...but today im lost .....sad ......im low .....I really .miss the lane .....

Last edited:
hello..are you all ok please chat im lost im low im struggling today head hurts miss ;lane aaaaaarrrrr .....dam migranes .......I miss you all .......utb blades is all I have .....utb

Stay strong Pasta. Think of getting to last game of season and celebrating with everyone else.

And after, we'll all go for Lasagne

You’re asking yourself lots of questions pasta man and don’t have the answers, which can be frightening. So approach things differently - what do you want to happen (rather than will it happen). Make a list and share it with us, I’m sure that we’d find it interesting.

hi pals ...got my tinkerman ..home WIN 3 points lads .......//// ....,PREDICTION ...4.0 v BURNLEY revenge is sweet a hatrick for lyss moussett ....& david mcgoldrick score .....utb...wish I was there to see us hammer burnely .........utb ...ciao .......fantastic blades .....utb .....

Something to look forward to then - anything else good coming up?

You’re asking yourself lots of questions pasta man and don’t have the answers, which can be frightening. So approach things differently - what do you want to happen (rather than will it happen). Make a list and share it with us, I’m sure that we’d find it interesting.
.great post m8 ..........im just making a list pal ....utb .....ciao its a big wish list lad ....utb

what I want to do this is ,my wish list ...my blades list Trafford m8 .....meet fans meet players meet boss meet you pal ...utb

You’ll need to be quick to catch that lad, Pasta. He’s lightning. ;)
...hi buddy love this humour you got me laughing .hes fast ///moussett amazing player .hahaha thanx lad love it on here I loved tony agana loved them all over the years coz love pace I love mouse love fast loved franz carr he could move hes fast callum fast m8 robinson & ravel fast morrison ...utb...fast car was ace m8 we get fast players blades ill meet lyss moussett m8 hes amazing buddy .....for under 10.000 million bargain budd....utb.........ciao

Last edited:
POSITIVE THOUGHTS is the way forward .....yep m8 on wish list meet blades legends shake hands with em all ......top boss brilliant ...chris wilder & id like to meet 1970s captain marvel ..tony currie and meet great strikers brian deane & keith Edwards and powerhouse defender ...chris morgan ....yep budd id meet them all Trafford m8 ...utb...thanx buddy its positive your posts lad ........ciao id like sufc to play juve at the lane i like juve and sufc but id be on the kop and want us to win juve yep id support blades .....

POSITIVE THOUGHTS is the way forward .....yep m8 on wish list meet blades legends shake hands with em all ......top boss brilliant ...chris wilder & id like to meet 1970s captain marvel ..tony currie and meet great strikers brian deane & keith Edwards and powerhouse defender ...chris morgan ....yep budd id meet them all Trafford m8 ...utb...thanx buddy its positive your posts lad ........ciao id like sufc to play juve at the lane i like juve and sufc but id be on the kop and want us to win juve yep id support blades .....
Great post!

hello blades fans friends hope your all ok .....

Hi mate, realised I've not commented for a little while. Hope you're doing OK today. Decent result for us at the weekend, keeps the unbeaten away run going.

Tough game coming up this weekend though but I reckon we can get all 3 points.

I'm not sure if anyone has asked you this yet but where do you see us finishing up this season? Ten games in and I think we've shown there's nothing to fear really and I'd like to think we could finish up in the top half, about where we are now. What do you reckon?

Hi mate, realised I've not commented for a little while. Hope you're doing OK today. Decent result for us at the weekend, keeps the unbeaten away run going.

Tough game coming up this weekend though but I reckon we can get all 3 points.

I'm not sure if anyone has asked you this yet but where do you see us finishing up this season? Ten games in and I think we've shown there's nothing to fear really and I'd like to think we could finish up in the top half, about where we are now. What do you reckon?
hope your ok m8 ..we are currently doing great in 8th but we will finnish in top 6 pal ...we are a fantastico blades team //// utb ciao...

Back
Top Bottom