Match Thread Everton v. Sheffield United - 21st Sept 19

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

EVER
EVER
EVER

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1568978780521.png v. 1568978788341.png

EPL Week 6 - Saturday 21st September 2019 - Goodison Park

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/everton-vs-sheffield-united.470/

Officials:

Referee:
Simon Hooper
Assistant Referee: Darren Cann
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Ben Toner
Video Assistant Referee: Lee Mason
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Harry Lennard

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2019-09-20 at 12.30.19.png

26 yrs since we last won here . Incredible given the toffees recent home record .
Keep it tight Blades , need to see this out

Fantastic three points, great defensive performance Egan sounded outstanding, but sounded as if the whole team played their part on wards and upwards. Could we complete a Liverpool double.

Yes yes fucking yes Blades! Massive 3 points and so proud of them for seeing it through to the end.

We are the Blades the mighty fucking Blades😁

Fantastic result.
Some real backs to the wall stuff before we got the second. We just need to sort out our home form now!!

If anyone thinks that's against the run of play , they should have been there in '75 when we went in 2-0 down . It could easily have been 5 or 6 nil .

We won 3-2 .

Mrs. Joe says you are her new hero !

That's the one I got and it stopped me from smashing the iPad over my knee and gave me 45 minutes of bliss .

COYRAWW .!

Great result. We defended superbly all over the pitch. Egan man of the match, for me. Ref was on our side for once. As was VAR. Poor game of football really and we offered next to nothing going forward. But we have a massive 3 points there.

Defense 10/10
Attack 1/10 until Moose came on.

Sorry but Freeman needs to come back in for Fleck.

Fleck was lucky moments of sloppiness didn't lead to goals, and in general we were lucky because we were totally toothless.

Can't complain with the points though, fantastic defensive performance, but we need a link between midfield and attack, either Freeman or McGoldrick playing 10.

Lundstram my MOTM, Henderson also great, Egan an absolute mountain.

Defense 10/10
Attack 1/10 until Moose came on.

Sorry but Freeman needs to come back in for Fleck.

Fleck was lucky moments of sloppiness didn't lead to goals, and in general we were lucky because we were totally toothless.

Can't complain with the points though, fantastic defensive performance, but we need a link between midfield and attack, either Freeman or McGoldrick playing 10.

Lundstram my MOTM, Henderson also great, Egan an absolute mountain.

Thought Fleck was better than Norwood who I thought was fairly anonymous after his booking, when he could no longer tackle in case he got sent off

Back
Top Bottom