Movement.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

His (E89)girlfriend or wife worked somewhere where she had access to info. Then, she left, the info stopped.

It's also not hard to work out which United official "resigned"because he couldn't keep his pie hole shut in the pub.
That takes me back , but with my Nan it was always ' shut yer cake 'ole '

Had a chat last night with a mate of mine, who was out with his cousin last weekend who happens to work quite a lot with Mal Brannigan. They’d talked about his previous jobs and apparently he said that it was “a very difficult environment to be working in” during his time at the Lane.

That’s my utterly useless/pointless piece of not-really-ITK info. This is what happens without any RC updates.

Last edited:
His (E89)girlfriend or wife worked somewhere where she had access to info. Then, she left, the info stopped.

It's also not hard to work out which United official "resigned"because he couldn't keep his pie hole shut in the pub.

Yes, I know. I was taking the piss and maybe being an arsehole to prove a point.

The tragedy was how he tried to keep it going.

Had a chat last night with a mate of mine, who was out with his cousin last weekend who happens to work quite a lot with Mal Brannigan. They’d talked about his previous jobs and apparently he said that it was “a very difficult environment to be working in” during his time at the Lane.

That’s my utterly useless/pointless piece of not-really-ITK info. This is what happens without any RC updates.
Because he couldn’t take the piss quite as much as he’d have liked?

One of my old colleagues in Tesco Ashford (Middx) reckons we're signing Maupay but then he's a Manchester United supporter who has never seen a live game of football ever and yet still thinks he's the Fount (and Font) of All Footballing Knowledge in the store. Bit of a nobber.

Yes, I know. I was taking the piss and maybe being an arsehole to prove a point.

The tragedy was how he tried to keep it going.

The desperation some seem to have to look ITK is actually quite sad, like an addiction or condition.

It infects social media in general. People I've known 30 plus years who are generally decent and solid individuals never cease to amaze me with their OTT attention seeking on FB.

I honestly think in years to come there will be some kind of therapy or rehab for it 🙈

I can’t believe Richard Cadette has gone on holiday at this key stage of the transfer window.
It’s disappointing but I think he’ll be able to work his way back into the forum in the future. He’s had a great pre-season to be fair.

Maupay is back on.
Not really bothered about Maupay to be honest. You either want our deal or you don’t and go look elsewhere. A few days to consider is fair enough, but it’s 3 weeks (ish) that his agent’s been touting him around. I’d be surprised if we’ve still got an offer on the table given Wilder’s quite happy to walk away.

Couldn’t you have made up a different lie?

This one has brought the fucking Brentford fans back again.

giphy.gif

So we looking to keep Mousset, Mcburnie, Maupay and Robinson all happy then?

Not to mention Billy and Didzy....

mmmmm ok then....
Pretty sure if we stayed in the prem they would all be very happy as would we. 😁

Would much prefer mcburnie to maupay, he just doesnt excite me. He offers nothing new over sharp either, we have our tap in merchant and hes superior to this 20 mill addition.

Maupay clearly isnt bothered either, hence waiting weeks for other options. Fuck him, we should never be any players plan B.

Wilder knows championship clubs need money and if he shows a bit of brinkmanship he'll get his man at the right price.
Our man knows his business and knows the value of a pound note in the crazy world that is currently football.
Just means we may have to go to the wire to get em ,and wilder's got the poker skills to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom