Movement.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC likes to keep his head down and only post when he hears stuff, so to keep his identity a secret he changes his name, 1889 gone, Sunjhi gone, RC going? I have heard it's now Toplayersleave, the scarlet pimpernel of the secret world of the football forum, ITK, you heard it here first.

Rodley refreshing the Movement thread every hour like...

giphy.gif

Who’s the mystery midfielder as fer and sawyers have gone elsewhere ??

What about Ryan woods at stoke ?

Wilder said in his interview that "he could've got these players we're after In earlier but we would've had to overspend an additional £25m-£30m."

This couldn't mean what i think it means could it...? :oops:

Wilder said in his interview that "he could've got these players we're after In earlier but we would've had to overspend an additional £25m-£30m."

This couldn't mean what i think it means could it...? :oops:
Depends on what your thinking??

How do you know he was the club lawyer? Who was the club lawyer at the time? Which firm? Did he subsequently leave? Pray tell which professional with a duty of confidentiality and integrity breached it with incoherent rambling. Asking for a friend.

His (E89)girlfriend or wife worked somewhere where she had access to info. Then, she left, the info stopped.

It's also not hard to work out which United official "resigned"because he couldn't keep his pie hole shut in the pub.

How do you vet an ITK? Unless your assuming Foxy and Linz and possible DazBlade88 are all ITK enough to know what piece of information can be classed as an ITK know bit of information.....?

Is an ITK any more significant than anyone else posting rumours, because as far as I'm concerned, everything is a rumour unless officially announced.

DazBlade88 is the forums version of Mr Meadows.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom