Movement.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even better, why don't we have an area where only ITKers can post. They would need to go through some serious vetting though.

JL94x4 and maxstertheblade need not apply 😂😂😂

How do you vet an ITK? Unless your assuming Foxy and Linz and possible DazBlade88 are all ITK enough to know what piece of information can be classed as an ITK know bit of information.....?

Is an ITK any more significant than anyone else posting rumours, because as far as I'm concerned, everything is a rumour unless officially announced.

How do you vet an ITK? Unless your assuming Foxy and Linz and possible DazBlade88 are all ITK enough to know what piece of information can be classed as an ITK know bit of information.....?

Is an ITK any more significant than anyone else posting rumours, because as far as I'm concerned, everything is a rumour unless officially announced.
I reckon it would be really easy to vet the majority of “ITKs”.
For example, you’d get nowhere fucking near.

I reckon it would be really easy to vet the majority of “ITKs”.
For example, you’d get nowhere fucking near.

"majority" probably not that hard then, as doesn't seem like there's many.

I suggest a new category of INAK for in-the-actual-know. ITK can retain the ironic tag for the ITKs, whereas INAK can be for non-ironic accurate ITKs.

ITK? No, ITAK. Simple.

This is what I like about RC, he only posts when he has updates for us. He told us when Mousset, Osborn, Henderson and McBurnie were going to happen. Now he just sits back, waits for them to come in & will no doubt tell us who we're looking at next.

I much prefer that to the excited "told you so" posts when his claims near fruition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom