CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I cant post proof since im not brainy enough to get my head round Foxys fiddling with the site ,so you win.
But its white
:p

That shirt is a thing of beauty, reminds me of Hodges left peg curling it into the Forest net, right in front of the massed ranks of Unite fans.

OI loved the kit but iIt also reminds me of being two up first game of the season at Norwich only to blow a two-goal lead! I was 12 at the time and truly gutted!

OI loved the kit but iIt also reminds me of being two up first game of the season at Norwich only to blow a two-goal lead! I was 12 at the time and truly gutted!

Wasn’t it John Flecks Uncle who scored both Norwich goals that day?

Saw the away kit in the shop today 😍😍😍

Home looks better in the flesh too. The reds are all consistent and a nice shade. On the pics some parts look blood red and some bit slightly orange. Trying to be a bit too fancy with the stripes. Last years stripes were very smart but this years the white texture is a bit much.

Saw the away kit in the shop today 😍😍😍

Home looks better in the flesh too. The reds are all consistent and a nice shade. On the pics some parts look blood red and some bit slightly orange. Trying to be a bit too fancy with the stripes. Last years stripes were very smart but this years the white texture is a bit much.

Arent the shoulders darker red??

Definitely darker red where the black stripes are on all the pictures I've seen. Looks weird

i like the new strip & fairly sympathetic looking sponsor but would prefer a black pinstripe between the red & white. 😁
Add a very thin black thin stripe and it would be perfect.

Reactions: MKY

Anyone got theirs yet? I have had an email saying mine has been dispatched.
Yeah I had an email today saying ours had been dispatched. I seem to remember there being a message when ordering though that said something about having to ignore something about delivery or dispatch???

Is this what it was on about or have they started dispatching them a couple of days early???

Benfica away. This is the template I think we’ll end up with.

View attachment 54325
I picked one of these up when I went in one of those Forca Portugal shops when pissed during my trip to the Betis match. I like our away kit but would have preferred this. The badge is raised rubber it looks good really bright colours but I'm sure some on here would meltdown if we didn't have an embroidered badge (and changed the colour)! More are having the rubber badges though. Football shirts are bloosy expensive abroad though! And she took advantage of my drunk state and flogged me a "37 Campeao" sleeve badge for 5 euros which is already peeling off! 😡

Does it look like it's been photoshopped? Can't really tell myself.

Not a shop for my money.

They're not that rare, they are at the start of a season, but at the end they turn up sponsorless on eBay and sometimes classic football shirts.

I think it looks better with the sponsor personally.

I think for them to be sponsorless the badge would need to be bit bigger - it looks a bit lost.

200w.gif

It's 92/93 all over again! Remember that particular shirt just printing the stripes randomly, so either you had red down the centre or white or if you were really lucky you got it right down the black pin stripe!

I was so annoyed with mine - white down the middle but slightly off centre

Back
Top Bottom