CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48373140

New Juve kit white/black halves with thin pink dividing stripe - swap black for red and make thin stripe black....and we'd look like Feyenoord so that's a no.

Alternatively, AC Milan have gone for thin black and red stripes. Bit too much like what we had in 2013.

Random fact; at Arsenal under Wenger, the captain picks the sleeve length for each game, if he says long sleeves, everyone wore long sleeves, but a few rolled them up.

Give over, is that true? I need to watch some old highlights now.

Remember the screaming lady at Highbury that you could hear everytime they scored?

Edit... That is incredible. You've made my day
arsenal-1998_a905syicxtw81gbh86emdg7da.jpg

o-arsenal-wembley-570.jpg

arsenal-fc-arsenal-fc-team-group-05-august-2000-JE0K68.jpg

Arsenal-Team.jpg

Whatever happened to long sleeve shirts? I know skins came in but you would think done players would still opt for long sleeves over skins?

Lukaku wears long sleeves fairly often. I think Pogba too, less frequently though, and he rolls them up a bit. They're the only two players I can recall wearing them recently.

Agree about the German thing. It’s synonymous.

There’s a few adidas template from previous eras which are as nice but less associated with someone else.

The away will be chosen from one of the following but in whichever colour we go for.

The same with the goalkeeper - camo pattern.

View attachment 54267
I like the Tiro 19. I’d have the “Germany” shirt though. I had the original for some reason think I just liked it and I did like Matthäus back then (went off him later though)! Sold for quite a lot on eBay. 1990 was “my” World Cup (as in the one you really remember fondly when growing up) so being reminded of that by a United kit isn’t a bad thing even if it is Germany. Plus it reminds me of Rudi Völler trying to get Frank Rijkaard’s flob out of his perm and you’d have been made of stone not to find that funny!

Give over, is that true? I need to watch some old highlights now.

Remember the screaming lady at Highbury that you could hear everytime they scored?

Edit... That is incredible. You've made my day
arsenal-1998_a905syicxtw81gbh86emdg7da.jpg

o-arsenal-wembley-570.jpg

arsenal-fc-arsenal-fc-team-group-05-august-2000-JE0K68.jpg

Arsenal-Team.jpg

Someone got a fine a few years back - might have been Flamini - for breaking tradition and cut his long sleeved shirt into short sleeved for a game.

No thanks, don't like either of those. No black pin stripes on the home shirt.

Fair enough. Black Pin Stripes are high on the list for me. Probably down to the fist United team I connected with had them, so I've always been fond of them.

iGhNpzA.jpg

Just give us these and take all the moneys.

Just make the red slightly wider by narrowing the black pin stripes*

Away shirt is lovely

Sponsor needs to be part of the shirt or just the letters rather than a big plastic block on the front.

*the black pin stripes are a must as they make our kit a little more unique, certainly sets it apart from the likes of Sunderland

I’d like to see a black pinstripe return. A nod towards the first Prem season (and goal) would be nice. Same stripe thickness, including the black pinstripe - on the sleeves and back too. But a simple black round neck collar with matching sleeve cuffs.

Why dont the club just let the fans decide. There's some top kits on here and almost certainly better than what we will end up with.

Because everyone likes something different, it'd be close, and then a large percentage of fans would have face on because they don't like the kit.

Because everyone likes something different, it'd be close, and then a large percentage of fans would have face on because they don't like the kit.

Brompton, I bet 90% of our fans would gladly take Ron Justices mock up home and away kit.now ahead of chancing the official designs ?

Back
Top Bottom