CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Over on PorkVille.

There's a thread circulating, that one of their own #PGMetcalf has ©BLADES and is
considering taking SUFC to court.

Showed the promo video to my 10 year old daughter and she said "thats quite good actually" She also wants to save all her birthday money for the new shirt so the marketing is working for the target market

Showed my 5 year old the video, plus the awful Southampton one. He preferred the train. So I send him to bed without tea to think about what he said ;)

For the record, both kits are great.

i like the new strip & fairly sympathetic looking sponsor but would prefer a black pinstripe between the red & white. 😁

Just nipped to club shop. Both shirts are absolutely spot on in the flesh.

The home has different "meshing" for red and white stripes. The white is a bit honeycomb and red is like little stripes.

Away shirt is quality looks a bit silvery close up 😍

Don't know which I prefer now :(

The home has different "meshing" for red and white stripes. The white is a bit honeycomb and red is like little stripes.

Save your dinner money and get both. 😆

Away shirt for me. The huge sponsor is the only downside.

Weerthaabeen? 😁

Well this season, the red stripes are the same material as last season, with the ribs across, but the white stripes look to be some kind of honeycomb pattern

I've been using Photoshop wrong my whole life

Does anyone happen to know when the training wear is available? Apologies if already answered .
UTB

Does anyone happen to know when the training wear is available? Apologies if already answered .
UTB

Today. Online like, shop is closed for refurbishment I believe.

Be aware that it seems your 20% one off season ticket discount (if you're a ST holder) is automatically applied if you log in, so if you were going to save that for the kit, checkout as a guest or something.

Am gerrin' both!!

Today. Online like, shop is closed for refurbishment I believe.

Be aware that it seems your 20% one off season ticket discount (if you're a ST holder) is automatically applied if you log in, so if you were going to save that for the kit, checkout as a guest or something.
Cheers squire . I’ll have a little gander in a bit
UTB

Back
Top Bottom