Movement.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is no need to apologise for the delay in getting back to you with the email and the email there is a minimum number of lessons you can provide.

I think we're quite a bit short of having a team with a shot of staying up

1 x GK
1 x LWB (cover)
1 x RWB
possibly 1 x LCB
1 x RCB
1 x CB (cover)
2 x CM (cover or starters)
1 x AMC
2 x ST

I think that's the least we need and it's making assumptions that we won't have a lot of injuries or suspensions and that everyone is capable of stepping up. I don't for one second think we'll have all those by the end of August. Maybe by the end of January. We don't really have any youth players who are ready to step up in a crisis so need to recruit for the worst case scenario.

Pace is a priority for me. Both in terms of acceleration and speed and how quickly we can move the ball. If we play the same way and build up slowly and overload we're going to get absolutely taken apart on the counter if we're not careful. I assume we won't play that way, but who knows.
1 x GK Henderson?
1 x LWB/LCB (cover) ??
1 x RWB K.Freeman
1 x RCB McNair?
1 x CB (cover) Stearman
2 x CM (cover or starters) Lundstram and Morrison?
1 x AMC L.Freeman?
2 x ST McBurnie/Maupay? + Puscas/Sinclair?

Seem to be the most realistic rumours

Who are the couple more potentially in that Wilder referred to in his interview this morning? Maupay & Hendo hopefully

I reckon we’re delaying the Freeman announcement so that two can be done together, and masking the fact that the deal is potentially sub-record – far easier to allow QPR to save face that way with Freeman’s fee undisclosed (declare the other signing the new record fee) than to have him sign in isolation and our website not mention it as a record...

I reckon we’re delaying the Freeman announcement so that two can be done together, and masking the fact that the deal is potentially sub-record – far easier to allow QPR to save face that way with Freeman’s fee undisclosed (declare the other signing the new record fee) than to have him sign in isolation and our website not mention it as a record...

QPR fan I play football with is not happy about this although he's resigned to it. "Would be an absolute bargain [at £3m plus addons]...if it's for an initial 3 mil there will be mass riots on Twitter...people will kick off".

Arf. Glad we're on the right side of the argument now.

Dont think there delaying anything to be honest. When the deals done it will be announced. The media will get hold of any done deals just before they announce anything anyway. Like sky are saying with Freeman this morning. Dont get why the Henderson deal is taking so long.

Dont think there delaying anything to be honest. When the deals done it will be announced. The media will get hold of any done deals just before they announce anything anyway. Like sky are saying with Freeman this morning. Dont get why the Henderson deal is taking so long.
The delay is due to Henderson negotiating a new contract with Man U before he leaves on loan.

Manchester United is why it’s taking so long. Absolute full weight bellends

Oh yea. Well I did kinda of figger that. Dont know why i posted the question really! Just really hoping for maupay and mcburnie.Be thrilled with them two. Still young and talented players who could potentially make it in the premier league. I'm big fan of Freeman too.

Oh yea. Well I did kinda of figger that. Dont know why i posted the question really! Just really hoping for maupay and mcburnie.Be thrilled with them two. Still young and talented players who could potentially make it in the premier league. I'm big fan of Freeman too.

"kinda of figger" - Jesus, can someone go check on that Pinchy fella

1 x GK Henderson?
1 x LWB/LCB (cover) ??
1 x RWB K.Freeman
1 x RCB McNair?
1 x CB (cover) Stearman
2 x CM (cover or starters) Lundstram and Morrison?
1 x AMC L.Freeman?
2 x ST McBurnie/Maupay? + Puscas/Sinclair?

Seem to be the most realistic rumours

Thing is, cover doesn't just mean they'll be on the bench. They may have to play every game for weeks if there's an injury. Lundstram and Stearman against Liverpool? Freeman and Morrison against Man City? If we have cover they have to be able to step up. Their not 3rd choice, they're second choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom