CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can anyone clarify who are potential sponsors maybe?

Citi
Hsbc

Anyone else?

Can anyone clarify who are potential sponsors maybe?

Citi
Hsbc

Anyone else?

Think itk types have confirmed it'll be neither of those.

Gemalto had a bit behind it the other day but no-one knows.

Well some know but they aren't saying.

View attachment 54235

Latest Adidas release.

It's better than the Regista they had as a third kit this season, but I don't like it in the sense that it's so iconically a German national team design. When GallonofMagnet made his, it made sense because Bashambauer innit.

I'd rather have the Columbia design if we have a ex-national team design, it's less well known but still a nice design that would look good in the right colours.

Seems that a lot of teams are paying homage to their past in kit designs for next season, and we heard a lot of references to 90/91 season in Blades programmes... I wonder if we'll be paying homage by doing a red, white, black and yellow theme this year?

It's better than the Regista they had as a third kit this season, but I don't like it in the sense that it's so iconically a German national team design. When GallonofMagnet made his, it made sense because Bashambauer innit.

I'd rather have the Columbia design if we have a ex-national team design, it's less well known but still a nice design that would look good in the right colours.
Agree about the German thing. It’s synonymous.

There’s a few adidas template from previous eras which are as nice but less associated with someone else.

The away will be chosen from one of the following but in whichever colour we go for.

The same with the goalkeeper - camo pattern.

E06F83A6-E8CA-4BB3-8D06-6C8B69C3DA37.jpeg

Agree about the German thing. It’s synonymous.

There’s a few adidas template from previous eras which are as nice but less associated with someone else.

The away will be chosen from one of the following but in whichever colour we go for.

The same with the goalkeeper - camo pattern.

View attachment 54267

I'm thinking we will get the Tiro 19 for the away kit. Would be happy with that in Yellow or White. Or even like a dark grey/black.

Edit - just seen Leicester's 3rd is a grey version of it. That with Red trim or even luminous yellow would look great

Screenshot_2019-05-24-20-21-44-915_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking we will get the Tiro 19 for the away kit. Would be happy with that in Yellow or White. Or even like a dark grey/black.

Edit - just seen Leicester's 3rd is a grey version of it. That with Red trim or even luminous yellow would look great

View attachment 54271

Luminous orange trim, memories of Northampton.

View attachment 54271
image%3A68871.png

Whatever happened to long sleeve shirts? I know skins came in but you would think done players would still opt for long sleeves over skins?

Random fact; at Arsenal under Wenger, the captain picks the sleeve length for each game, if he says long sleeves, everyone wore long sleeves, but a few rolled them up.

Back
Top Bottom