Roy's View From... Premiership Fans Views On United's Promotion

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nice way to end your season Roygbiv . Good effort.

Also, fuck liverpool. Arrogant, whining, self-pitying tossers. It irks me that Jurgen Klopp is managing them, because I can't help but find him extremely likeable, but I fucking despise that club and city. I hope they lose the Champions League final, in the 93rd minute, having been 3-0 up at half time, to a penalty given because "the liverpool player intended to foul Dele Alli."

Wankers.

Also, fuck liverpool. Arrogant, whining, self-pitying tossers. It irks me that Jurgen Klopp is managing them, because I can't help but find him extremely likeable, but I fucking despise that club and city. I hope they lose the Champions League final, in the 93rd minute, having been 3-0 up at half time, to a penalty given because "the liverpool player intended to foul Dele Alli."

Wankers.

Headline in a few weeks

THE GHOST OF KARIUS

Reds keeper Allison drops 4 massive bollocks as Spurs win in Spain.

Wankers.
You’re not too keen are you?

Some like us, some hate us, some are knowledgeable and others just don't have a clue. Mind.Blown.

That's it then add Chelski as another London club I can't stand. Here is hoping Spurs wipe the floor with those always the victim self pitying twats from Liverpool in the Champions cup final. The winners though have to be Burnley and Bournmouth who do they think they are ? A retirement resort on the south coast that no one gives a fuck about and a grotti little mill town whose fans probably still see us as a bunch of cloggers with Blackwell still in charge.
I can see some classic views from Roygbiv next season when one or two get a nasty surprise.

Just to clarify, the top tier of English football is called the Premier League.

It hasn't been called the Premiership since 2007.

Premiership was just a sponsorship name that was used by Carling, Barclaycard and then Barclays.

To be honest I’m a little concerned how much respect Man U fans seem to have for our Chrissie. I’m just hoping Ole has a good start for them next season......

2. Annoying armchair plastic fans who live hundreds of miles away, never go to games, have no connection with Liverpool whatsoever (I've heard some tell jokes about scousers) and seem to think just because they chose to support Liverpool one morning, then that makes them experts in football beyond parallel.

Pretty much the entire population of the Isle of Man.

This one tickled me a bit..

“The day Watford are relegated from the Premier League I will celebrate. An incredibly dull league.My wife is a Sheff Utd fan and after our game on Saturday I went up to Sheffield for a curry and a few beers with her and a load of other Sheff Utd fans. They are all delighted at the glory of promotion, but not one of them is feeling particularly excited about actually being in the Premier League. What is there to be excited about? Premier league success is simply avoiding failure.”

He's right though Jonny with his last sentence.

reading them no offence to you Roygbiv you can tell who are the glory hunters at the big clubs espically at liverpool & chelsea. but more surprisingly no comments from the club that is 99% glory hunters from london & Africa. are respectful comments

Burnley fans can do 1,who do they really think they are? We're 10 fold the club they'll ever be.

Jeez Liverpool and Chelsea have some fucking dbag fans.So damn arrogant, find it freaking hilarious Man City won the league over those dbags.Even the American fans I know of them I'd love to punch in the face.

As for Burnley and Bournemouth fans...wow.

Essentially everyone I think expects an easy 3 points from us next season.

We'll just have to show em want we boys?

Pretty much the entire population of the Isle of Man.

They've sadly started inhabiting Sheffield. I know several Sheffield lads 'born & bred' that proport to be worlds greatest Liverpool fans. It's so sad. It's hard having a conversation with them about footy. I'd respect them more if they were Pig fans.

Football is far more than supporting wanting your team to win and following them. It's cultural and even tribal. The chants and culture at Bramall Lane ( Greasy Chip Butty etc) it tied to the area we grow up in we identify with it, just as Scousers grow up with You'll never Walk Alone etc.

These plastic fans they'll never be proper fans because they simply don't understand that the bond between fan and club is far deeper than just results.

Nice stuff weird one.

Don't quite know what's going on, but I was impressed with the comments from Newton Heath. Even had one correcting another calling us 'Sheffield'. Big surprise that but those wacky, witty scousers of Liverpool less so.

Burnley are a bit up their own arse with no real reason aren't they?

They'll always be bitter, they lost their first prem game to us, we scored the first prem goal against them, and they wish they had Duffy and JOC!!!
fuck the phlegm chewing twats.

Incorrect, first Prem goal was vs Man U.

They've sadly started inhabiting Sheffield. I know several Sheffield lads 'born & bred' that proport to be worlds greatest Liverpool fans. It's so sad. It's hard having a conversation with them about footy. I'd respect them more if they were Pig fans.

Football is far more than supporting wanting your team to win and following them. It's cultural and even tribal. The chants and culture at Bramall Lane ( Greasy Chip Butty etc) it tied to the area we grow up in we identify with it, just as Scousers grow up with You'll never Walk Alone etc.

These plastic fans they'll never be proper fans because they simply don't understand that the bond between fan and club is far deeper than just results.
Totally agree. It’s an experience living amongst them. Those comments from the scousers was their best attempt at being nice!!. They’re just self entitled knobheads got a storm of protest on Facebook earlier because our sir Chris won manager of the year!!!. They claim klopp deserves it more??. Wearing my blades shirt today and was only asked 5 times who we were and what league do we play in??. The look of bewilderment that we’re a premier league team next season is a sight to behold!!!. They really are as thick as pig shit!!!. Fuck em all. UTB ⚔️⚔️

It's like day_jar_voo innit, every time we go up we've got some numpty telling us to "mind the gap" ......:rolleyes:

This one tickled me a bit..

“The day Watford are relegated from the Premier League I will celebrate. An incredibly dull league.My wife is a Sheff Utd fan and after our game on Saturday I went up to Sheffield for a curry and a few beers with her and a load of other Sheff Utd fans. They are all delighted at the glory of promotion, but not one of them is feeling particularly excited about actually being in the Premier League. What is there to be excited about? Premier league success is simply avoiding failure.”
Sad but true that "success is simply avoiding failure." this has been discussed at length to expect a season of many disappointments, few successes. Compare to the last three years. Still should be fun. Right.

I have stopped giving a shit to what anyone thinks of us not that I ever did. I am a Blade that cant get a ticket for a Prem game, if I can manage to get a cheep flight over, one thousand pounds a flight two or three times a year in league one and a couple or three in the Championship, I spent the equivalent of, er, hold on, five plus er, minus 12 and take away 4......

Back
Top Bottom