Roy's View From... Premiership Fans Views On United's Promotion

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wow, the difference between Man City fans and liverpool fans. :eek:

Probably because a lot of Citeh fans can remember them being in the third tier - not that long ago. The Liverpool fans would have all been at Interflora, commemorating their latest tragedy.

Most Burnley and Bournemouth 'fans' will only have started going when they got in the PL.

Probably because a lot of Citeh fans can remember them being in the third tier - not that long ago. The Liverpool fans would have all been at Interflora, commemorating their latest tragedy.

Most Burnley and Bournemouth 'fans' will only have started going when they got in the PL.

In 1987, Burnley were one game away from dropping out of the Football League. From memory, there was a big crowd that particular day, but their average that season was about 3,300. Bournemouth had a similar average around that time too.

In 1987, Burnley were one game away from dropping out of the Football League. From memory, there was a big crowd that particular day, but their average that season was about 3,300. Bournemouth had a similar average around that time too.
I was there, my mate was/is a big Burnley fan. Orient at home and Leighton James and Ian Britton played for Burnley at the time.

I must say that I am always impressed by fans who know the way we play as I will honestly say that, outside of United, I do not know how most other teams operate or who plays where exactly, and because of this I would never comment on another team's style of play.
Just because you have access to the internet does not make you a tactical genius and some of the comments made about us are by people who have never seen us play and know nothing about any of our players.
I am a great believer in the old adage, 'It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.'

Back
Top Bottom