Roy's View From... Premiership Fans Views On United's Promotion

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

and the first prize for twattery goes to ... Liverpool

“If Sheffield United want to stay in this division, they’ll need to learn very quickly that you need to be able to keep clean sheets.”

Didn't we keep more clean sheets than any other team this season?

Funny how people focus on the negatives :oops:

The 'take a few thrashings due to how they play' thing is inaccurate.

People aren't aware of or forget how good our defensive record has been this year, and that's not happened by chance.

We might still take a few thrashings, but not necessarily due to how we'll approach those games.

Not quite sure I buy into this Brexit football analogy. I means Brexit has been failure after a promising start. I’d say the other lot across the city reflect Brexit than ourselves, who have consistently been a success for 3 years.

Nice to see Bramall Lane being spelt right and the correction over ‘Sheffield’ from the Man Utd fan.

Far to complementary some of them,they don't see us as a threat .

Well I'm pleasantly surprised by that. I can feel the love, had no idea we are held in such regard by many other supporters

Amused by the comments made by those who obviously haven't a clue as to how we play. Wilder is an anti football dinosaur according to some scouser! We'll need to learn how to keep clean sheets, Deano's golden glove award obviously passed him by. My favourite moronic comment was from the Chelsea fan having a go at Wilder for his comment on Hazard, totally missing the point that Wilder was paying a compliment to both Chelsea and Hazard regarding the quality they have.

Thanks Roy enjoyable as ever.

Must be something in the Mersey, scousers drooling uncontrollably, a pity as they have such a good manager and better than average team. We are promoted for a reason, try and learn your facts before speaking so moronically.

As for Burnley, entitlement and peasantry can be a toxic mix. Nothing wrong with survival, but for fuck's sake, do get a grip and be more self-aware.

When did Burnley fans become so self entitled?

You're a nothing, boring hoofball club and you live in Lancashire's very own Hiroshima. Shape up.

Overall that was nothing like as bad as I expected. Only a few think we're still being manged by Harry.

On the other hand... Burnley. Oh my, are you set up for a fall if you think you're somehow established.

Must be something in the Mersey, scousers drooling uncontrollably, a pity as they have such a good manager and better than average team. We are promoted for a reason, try and learn your facts before speaking so moronically.

As for Burnley, entitlement and peasantry can be a toxic mix. Nothing wrong with survival, but for fuck's sake, do get a grip and be more self-aware.

They'll be amongst our main rivals next year, no reason why we couldn't take 4 points off them. Can't even think of any decent players they have such is their dullish approach, decent centre halves, couple of ok fowards and absolutely fuckall in midfield.

There's some comments that come from fans who obviously haven't seen us play. We'll get another chance to show a few teams that we aren't the rough gerrit forward side of the past. Most of those who have watched us have good things to say.

Burnley....10 years behind Burnley.

Sorry but our football is 30 years ahead of theirs.
I've worked in Burnley, it's the land that time forgot.

Reminds me of that Milton Jones joke which I shall adapt....

"Got a train to Burnley the other day. The guard said 'when we arrive it will be 19.38. Time travel!! We were a bit late though, we arrived in the mid seventies"

And while I'm at it with Milton Jones. "Somewhere between murder and suicide there is a place called Merseyside"

Back
Top Bottom