Pigs potentially three points off playoffs if they beat us!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don’t say stuff like this, you’ll wake the footballing gods. It’s just the kind of bastard thing that happens to us. If they went on a run, got into the play offs and we lost to them, I think I’d give up watching football. I’d be traumatised. Properly traumatised.

Then don't say stuff like this! Reading this sent a shiver down my spine

It could happen, if...

Derby fail to beat Forest tomorrow
Pigs beat Brentford Tuesday
Bristol City lose to Birmingham Tuesday
Bristol City lose to Preston Saturday
Derby fail to beat Villa Saturday

That’s the biggest ‘IF’ since commissioner Gordon accidentally projected a Rudyard Kipling poem into the Gotham City night sky instead of the Bat Signal.

It could happen, if...

Why would you give a feck?

It could happen, if...

Now that's paranoia in its purest form .Relax ,enjoy the ride these are glory days .

It could happen, if...

Keep off the grass, Dkc.

Out of interest I just put this sequence of events into a betting slip and it was 50/1 at Ladbrokes, probably double that elsewhere :D

Reactions: Dkc
It could happen, if...

What odds do you get on that lot as an accy ?

Also, what with Leeds guaranteed 6 points from the next two games things look increasingly bleak for the blades

Pigs potentially three points off playoffs if they beat us!

And I was just 5 numbers off winning the jackpot on the euro lottery

Pigs potentially 15 points off the playoffs if we beat them!
(having played a game more than Bristol C in 6th)

Reactions: Dkc
It needs more than the footballing gods to help that crock of shit out over road.

I mean, I know they’re deluded but I can’t believe they don’t realise how shit they really are.

Let’s take these fuckers to the cleaners next Monday, they won’t be able to cope with us.

It's been said already, but remember when we did the double with Whitehouse, Deane, and good old Bobby Davison.

Pigs really did have a good team then, in the top division, and came close.

It is a matter of satisfaction to me that had we not done the double on them that season*, they would have won the league.

They would love to derail us.

Pigs are in good form coming into this, a calamity aside v Brentford, who will be good practice for them.

Bruce, my reservations aside, is a reasonable appointment for them, the fans are happy they've not ended up with another weird jos type appointment, a few new loans starting to come in...

They will be a dangerous beast.

*special mention to to trevor francis for not wanting to sign a player, before he'd seen him "on grass"

Good result for the oinkers' play-off push tonight, now all they need to do is beat Brentford and hope for an unlikely Brimingham win against Bristol City and they're a mere six points off the Play Offs.

Actually Derby's loss was another boost for our play off hopes. Can't see us missing out on play offs now. Automatic could be more likely though.

It could happen, if...

On for 3/3 so far as it stands :eek:

To be fair to the pigs if they put a run like hull/Bristol have done then they’ll get play offs.
Will they ? I very very much doubt it but 6 points isn’t too much over 13 games

To be fair to the pigs if they put a run like hull/Bristol have done then they’ll get play offs.
Will they ? I very very much doubt it but 6 points isn’t too much over 13 games

No chance, they are having a run that a lot of clubs do when a new manager turns up, we'll put a stop to that Monday.

No chance, they are having a run that a lot of clubs do when a new manager turns up, we'll put a stop to that Monday.
I bloody hope so but there no mugs like they were under the lucky lucky man.
Bruce is a good championship manager

Their minus seven goal difference won't help their cause.

Expect them to be a comfortable nine points adrift after the weekend.

I bloody hope so but there no mugs like they were under the lucky lucky man.
Bruce is a good championship manager
Only when he has millions to spend. Just.the new manager syndrome.

image.jpg
Currently top of the last 6 game form table having beaten WBA and Middlesborough and drawn against Norwich. Pigs not far behind having played 6 teams in the bottom half of the table including 4 of the bottom 5. Let's see how they get on against a quality team.

You are all forgetting there are six teams between them and a play off spot they won't all lose every week just as the pigs won't win every week. And they have a huge minus 7 goal difference or should I say massive.

Back
Top Bottom