Player Suggestion Rossi

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He'll do for me as long as he's the real deal with No. 46 on his shirt.

Training with Man Utd and looking for a club after being released. I think he’s recovering from a lay-off but at 31, with his ability surely worth a swing?!
No chance.

According to porktalk he's on his way there.

How could we possibly compete?

No chance.

According to porktalk he's on his way there.

How could we possibly compete?

Ahhh well. We did all we could. He meets the Wendy medical standard too. “Oh ye of unhealthy knee shall grace the bucket o rusty”

Not many have had worse luck with knee injuries than him.

He was one of the best strikers in Europe when he got his first ACL injury. It's been a losing battle ever since.

He's got such ability though that he'd be worth a short term/pay as you play deal for anyone like us if he's in decent condition.

From Whom Did You Hear This My Illustrious Friend?
A few weeks ago. Someone who has a few close (ish) links to the club. I’d have expected it to have come out by now though if it was true.

Plus Ball_Sup (Phil) watches the U23s and reserve games and hasn’t mentioned him.

Maybe he was invited but declined the offer.

A few weeks ago. Someone who has a few close (ish) links to the club. I’d have expected it to have come out by now though if it was true.

Plus Ball_Sup (Phil) watches the U23s and reserve games and hasn’t mentioned him.

Maybe he was invited but declined the offer.
In living memory, they haven't/wouldn't use an U23 game to trial a player of this "status". Typically, an U23 trialist would be a lad with a handful of U18 games for another club. Say, Jade Jay Mingi, from West Ham. Who trialled yesterday.

A player to stay well clear of. If he was a horse, he'd have been rendered down for glue long before now. He'll end up in the MLS or the A League.

In living memory, they haven't/wouldn't use an U23 game to trial a player of this "status". Typically, an U23 trialist would be a lad with a handful of U18 games for another club. Say, Jade Jay Mingi, from West Ham. Who trialled yesterday.
Would it be a behind closed door game then ? Off topic slightly, what did Mingi look like ?

Would it be a behind closed door game then ? Off topic slightly, what did Mingi look like ?
I'm not sure what you're asking me in the first question. Yes, they occasionally play behind closed doors games. Naturally, information is scarce. I assume they could use such a game to trial somebody/anybody.
Mingi came into the game more as it progressed, after a shaky start. He set up in midfield. Taking it a lot off the keeper & CBs. But, a large proportion of his passes were back or lateral, going for for very safe options. At times, the game was going round him & past him, in both directions. Brum battered us at first, he looked like he was finding it difficult. Grew a bit in confidence. But, I didn't see anything to make me wonder. He was way off Chiekh Ndiaye who trialled for U23 at Crewe

This forum...

default_blakey.png

Back
Top Bottom