Player Suggestion Rossi

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

silverfox

Reaction score
Manchester United youngster Giusspie Rossi will ask for a loan move next season to get more playing experience. The youngster has seen very little playing action this season even though he has starred in the reserves.

The 19-year-old said: “I want to gain experience and one way of doing it might be to go out on loan — in the Premiership, I hope.

“Nothing is going to happen this year but I guess next season there might be talks about it.”

Get asking now United!

silverfox said:
Manchester United youngster Giusspie Rossi will ask for a loan move next season to get more playing experience. The youngster has seen very little playing action this season even though he has starred in the reserves.

The 19-year-old said: “I want to gain experience and one way of doing it might be to go out on loan — in the Premiership, I hope.

“Nothing is going to happen this year but I guess next season there might be talks about it.”

Get asking now United!

Yep hope we go for him he's a great young player n has the killer touch when he want from what i have seen of him .

Yes get after him. Warnock should be on phone to ferguson this season asking about it for next season!

here rossi wants first team fotball and alex ferguson is willig to listen to loan offers warnock get in there and get him quality young talent

from what ive seen he seems composed and would score 1 on 1's and the like which i think kabba or akinibyi might bottle

I'd have him, from what i've seen hes a good player easily capable of playing in premiership....who knows he might be as good as koumas one day:rolleyes:

Would definitely be worth an offer. He looks very promising.

Get asking now United!
Lol. Never gonna happen.

Training with Man Utd and looking for a club after being released. I think he’s recovering from a lay-off but at 31, with his ability surely worth a swing?!

Training with Man Utd and looking for a club after being released. I think he’s recovering from a lay-off but at 31, with his ability surely worth a swing?!

Very much worth a shout and would be more than ideal in the Duffy role.

However he'd want 100k p/w, so there's more chance of stumbling across Margot Robbie and Kate Beckinsale lezzing off, then inviting me to join them in an anything goes 24 hour sesson.

Very much worth a shout and would be more than ideal in the Duffy role.

However he'd want 100k p/w, so there's more chance of stumbling across Margot Robbie and Kate Beckinsale lezzing off, then inviting me to join them in an anything goes 24 hour sesson.

Maybe, maybe not. I think his last club was Genoa and I can’t imagine they ripcord that type of money vest

If he's fit he's a top half of the Prem/Serie A/La Liga starter.

If we all sold a kidney we could sign him for a fortnight

Back
Top Bottom