CONFIRMED Gary Madine signs on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What is your favourite Madine thread?

• Total voters
No. Not because he used to play for Wendy, but because we have just about recovered from all the Ched stuff, and Ched is legally an innocent bloke who, to my knowledge is guilty of nowt except being morally a bit dodgy. I don't think he goes round smacking people in pubs and clubs and generally behaving like a twat. One of the best things about England's success in the summer was how well they came across in the media as ok lads who just happened to be professional footballers, a great change from the entitled twats of the previous so-called "golden generation". We don't need a 3rd rate twat. He's not even very good. End of.

I believe medication is available for when you hear voices in your head.

Still you've got 7 pages out of it, seasons best.
7 pages of discussion on a target I’ve heard us linked with. Evidently very unpopular, but worthy of the discussion.

If you’re suggesting I’ve made it up for attention, then I’d question your own motives more than mine, because only a total knob jockey would do or think such a thing.

Ran the line brilliantly for Bolton at Bramall Lane about a year ago (and scored!). So nt necessarily a crap player just a grade A tosser.

No. Not because he used to play for Wendy, but because we have just about recovered from all the Ched stuff, and Ched is legally an innocent bloke who, to my knowledge is guilty of nowt except being morally a bit dodgy. I don't think he goes round smacking people in pubs and clubs and generally behaving like a twat. One of the best things about England's success in the summer was how well they came across in the media as ok lads who just happened to be professional footballers, a great change from the entitled twats of the previous so-called "golden generation". We don't need a 3rd rate twat. He's not even very good. End of.

I don't think Madine carries the reputation outside of Sheffield that he does within it. He might be an unsavoury character but I very much doubt that the Club's reputation would be damaged by signing Madine on loan. I'd be more worried that he'd disrupt the team atmosphere than anything else.

However, I very much doubt Wilder would sign any player that he thought would be a bad egg though, especially given how well we are doing, so if Madine did arrive, and there's no news stories to back this up, then rest assured Wilder will have done his homework with several players and Managers.

7 pages of discussion on a target I’ve heard us linked with. Evidently very unpopular, but worthy of the discussion.

If you’re suggesting I’ve made it up for attention, then I’d question your own motives more than mine, because only a total knob jockey would do or think such a thing.

This isn’t the Brexit thread.........

:)

Doubt he would come based on the fact that he slagged off our Captain, leading goal scorer, and local lad (and all round good Blade) Billy Sharp, and I would imagine he knows he would be unwelcome. Plus the fact that I think Egan and O'Connell (and probably Basham) would lamp him if he said the wrong thing, and in fact I would add Lundstram to that list, as I actually think that if we ever needed an "enforcer", he would be first to volunteer.

With the stick he’s had every time he’s played at BDTBL he have to be a proper thick skinned prick to consider moving to us. Dont like the bloke, stay in Wales

I was told that Wilder would like to sign him but knows how badly it would go down with the fans so probably won’t.

Probably on the strength of his performance against us when Bolton beat us 1-0?
CW spoke highly of his performance which, to be fair, was very good that day.

Rumours abound of a move to us ! :eek:

Surely not.

Been a handful and arse in equal measures! Surely CW wouldn’t do it ??

Don’t do it mate, please tell me you’re making this shit up? :eek::mad:

I have never second guessed Wilder's judgement but honestly, genuinely I am not sure that I could pay good money to watch this obnoxious twat.

So owd sungihi puts a tweet out of a washing machine , worlds gone mad

Quite possible. I’m sure Wilder said we’d be waiting on one dependant if the club does business and Cardiff have just bid for a striker

For me it’s too risky for squad harmony but as a player, it’d be a yes from me.

“Rumours abound” yet not mentioned as anything other than as a player suggestion anywhere on this board.

Absoloute bullshit this ,second thread linking us with this useless twat

The word “abound” would suggest a high volume. If there was a high volume of any such rumour you’d expect it to be on a forum where people discusss such matters all day long.

As I've said before, Wilder rates him as a player and would like to be able to sign him.

But surely Madine's sheer cuntery dictates that he can't. He's not good enough to justify the divisiveness it would create.

Ched might have been divisive. But he's not scum like Madine.

We have enquired about him to Steve parkin , who had him at Bolton.

Back
Top Bottom