CONFIRMED Gary Madine signs on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What is your favourite Madine thread?

• Total voters

Gary Madine is very high on my list of " Players I Never Want to see in a Blades Shirt " . Just three of the main reasons are :-

* He's still a Grunter at heart (as was Terry Curran ) who's said some awful things about us in the past

* He's a shit striker ( not a single goal in his last 19 matches )

* He's a horrible person , with a track record to prove it .

I cannot even begin to believe that CW would want anyone like that anywhere near our club and can only think that the OP is a piece of misguided mischief making , which we can well do without.

I’ve not read every post on this cunt but if Chris wants a cunt he can have a cunt..

No no just no. Played golf behind him at Hilsborough GC one day. Proper full weight B E.

Chucked his driver into the bush when he scuffed one (how I didn't laugh I'll never know
Overturned the golf buggy on the 18th after driving across the green.

Nob

If it wasn’t for the fact that he’d publicly slagged our captain off I would give him a spin on the right terms. But due to the fact he called Billy out I would say “no”.

Massive mistake if you ask me, he’d take great delight in derailing us from within then tweeting his pig friends and gloating, he’s still more obsessed about the pigs and how their fans see him, no, please don’t be so bloody stupid..

Interesting to say the least! It won't be a popular signing and he'll have to do a very good first interview and then hit the ground running but as a player I think he can offer us something. Its clear though that he is really disliked from our fan base and understandably so - he'll need broad shoulders.

He’d do a job for the last 15 kitchen sink option, but can’t see us paying the required money just for that role.

I believe we are inquiring about him though.
Is that through Steve parkin ,asking about his personality ,that is true.

No fucking way do I want that grunter anywhere near the Lane yet alone playing for us!!!.
Wilder would not be that stupid.
He’s not what we need to move forward!!.
He’s a fucking waste of space who has the same intellect of a goldfish and that’s being really unkind to the goldfish!!. UTB.
Happy new year to everyone.

Is that where you heard the enquiries were coming from ?
Ah,.....no.

It’s a freind of a freind, nothing solid and I can’t say who but it’s not Parkin. The initial source will be sound, but the part Chinese whispers has played I can’t say.

Ah,.....no.

It’s a freind of a freind, nothing solid and I can’t say who but it’s not Parkin. The initial source will be sound, but the part Chinese whispers has played I can’t say.

Is Chinese Whispers related to Chinese Dave?

Back
Top Bottom