Movement.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loans are eminently sensible in our position.

We can't afford to bring top drawer players in permanently on good contracts anyway, and we'll certainly up the creek if we did and didn't get promoted.

Most teams at the top of this league utilise the loan market.

I'll be delighted with those 3 and whilst Piazon seems a bit leftfield for our usual approach, RC is as reliable and understated as any ITK on here.

I had a movement earlier if that helps . In the Kop bogs at half time .nearly melted the porcelain.

Think that is why the players ran around a little harder second half , trying to escape the stench.

A few years ago we were all sick of loans I think. club even said enough was enough, but market has changed and to compete we have to take advantage of loans
McCabe said we should never be 'dependent' on loans.
Not that we should never use them :)

McCabe said we should never be 'dependent' on loans.
Not that we should never use them :)

Kev is willing to authorise very significant wages over the length of a 6 month loan but wouldn’t sanction anything like the same sum over a full contract. The Cardiff player, for example, is well within our range.

I had a movement earlier if that helps . In the Kop bogs at half time .nearly melted the porcelain.

Think that is why the players ran around a little harder second half , trying to escape the stench.

Porcelain?

Obviously the bogs at the top of the steps then :)

Warnock said after Cardiff game today that Zohore could be out for a few weeks with a thigh injury hence why he wasn't involved...

If you had a movement in the kop bogs at half time, you either need applauding or locking up! Even if I'm dying for a shit, I would try my damdest to save it it until after, rather than braving the shitters in the kop for a 'sit down'. And I've been to war and shat in some truly desperate places!

You would think Piazon would be looking for a permanent transfer, he’s nearly 25 so you would think he’d be getting sick of being sent out on loan by Chelsea.

You would think Piazon would be looking for a permanent transfer, he’s nearly 25 so you would think he’d be getting sick of being sent out on loan by Chelsea.
Must be a real bind. Living in West London, on loan for 4 months then summer in West London. Tough gig!

Warnock said after Cardiff game today that Zohore could be out for a few weeks with a thigh injury hence why he wasn't involved...

That's his problem of late, he's had a few injury problems.

The other problem is when fit he's in their.matchday squad so why would Cardiff loan him out ?

Bet he likes the 50 grand a week tho like jack Rodwell

It’s the only way we can get decent players without taking a risk.
Loans are probs now more important than permananents look at West Brom there best players are on loan gayle and Barnes they’d probs be about 20 mill each
I suppose if every other fucker is going to utilise it then we may aswell do the same. Ultimately I just want to see the best players possible playing at the lane.

It’s the only way we can get decent players without taking a risk.
Loans are probs now more important than permananents look at West Brom there best players are on loan gayle and Barnes they’d probs be about 20 mill each
Yep let's hope Gayle gets bought by a lower table premier side or the Geordies recall him. Hopefully Rodriguez will get bought too. Rumours thst Villa may lose Abraham and can't be long before someone comes in for Roofe.

The window could help us in 2 days, we strengthen and others lose some of their best players

A few years ago we were all sick of loans I think. club even said enough was enough, but market has changed and to compete we have to take advantage of loans

I'd say we have little choice. How we did the Norwood deal so cheap I have no idea because in the current climate, even average players are fetching fees that are astronomical.

These loans, they'd probably be North of £7-8m each in the current climate. We just haven't got the tackle to fish that pond.

I'd say we have little choice. How we did the Norwood deal so cheap I have no idea because in the current climate, even average players are fetching fees that are astronomical.

These loans, they'd probably be North of £7-8m each in the current climate. We just haven't got the tackle to fish that pond.
I think Norwood is out of contract next summer, so it makes sense for Brighton to do a loan with it made permanent in January. Otherwise he'd be able to sign pre contract with someone from Jan and they get sweet FA.

Yep let's hope Gayle gets bought by a lower table premier side or the Geordies recall him. Hopefully Rodriguez will get bought too. Rumours thst Villa may lose Abraham and can't be long before someone comes in for Roofe.

The window could help us in 2 days, we strengthen and others lose some of their best players

I think Newcastle did a swap deal with Gayle for Rondon for a season

Apart from teams with parachute money any club paying those fees are risking FFP if they don't go up as pigs have found out.
We won't do that,Wilder said he wouldn't put clubs future in jeapody.Sure he would like more than he gets but not silly money

Maybe Cardiff are hoping to get a replacement in and he’s the one that Wilder suggested he might have to wait a little longer for.

On Talksport the other day, Jim White spoke of them bringing in a £20m striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom