Kit thread: Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Worst part of the close season is people using stupid Americanisms.

tenor.gif

A proper football kit with red and white stripes on the sleeves the like we are unlikely to see again whilst we have to endure Adidas template kits. New Balance in for me too.
Could be worse........Screenshot_20180508-152845.jpg

A proper football kit with red and white stripes on the sleeves the like we are unlikely to see again whilst we have to endure Adidas template kits. New Balance in for me too.
We don’t have Adidas template kits with the home strip. We are one of the only clubs outside the elite level of Adidas teams (man united, Real Madrid etc) to have a unique design.

We don’t have Adidas template kits with the home strip. We are one of the only clubs outside the elite level of Adidas teams (man united, Real Madrid etc) to have a unique design.

Is it that unique? It's just Bayern's with different colours, innit?

Adidas%2BSheffield%2BUnited%2B17-18%2BHome%2B%2526%2BAway%2BKits%2B%25283%2529.jpg

fc-bayern-trikot-home-17-18-21942.jpg

If its not a template kit why do we continually have adidas stripes on the shoulders? We haven't even had a kit with stripes on the side of the shirt like those elite teams you have quoted. Why not have a shirt with no adidas trim on only their name like New Balance.

Adidas%2BSheffield%2BUnited%2B17-18%2BHome%2B%2526%2BAway%2BKits%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Shit you’re right. That’s got two sleeves and a round neck collar as well !!!

I demand three sleeves and a hexagonal shaped collar now !

That’ll make it totally unique...

If its not a template kit why do we continually have adidas stripes on the shoulders? We haven't even had a kit with stripes on the side of the shirt like those elite teams you have quoted. Why not have a shirt with no adidas trim on only their name like New Balance.
Stripes on the side were the template kits last year, the fact that the stripes were on the sleeves actually shows that the kit was unique.

Some defferences with the stitching and the collar. You could argue that Bayern’s is a changed version of ours as clearly ours is the more complex shirt out of the two.

View attachment 39301 it has to be done now it's been leaked!!
How ironic that a matter of months ago River Plate fans were using photoshopped images of our 17/18 home shirt to spread rumours of their soon-to-be-released ‘tricolor’ third shirt:

1FD4A066-2BE0-47FD-9196-24AD42C2FD04.jpeg

And now somebody is using River Plate’s actual third shirt as a rumoured leak of our 18/19 home shirt.

D94D9AE1-4E42-4348-93DD-012B6ECA2D32.jpeg

...does he REALLY have "Wendy" tattooed on the inside of his arm?

And please do NOT tell me that's a Rangers crest on his other arm. I'm embarrassed enough to admit I prefer Rangers at the moment.
Yes, he's drawn to the league's Shitter teams!

How ironic that a matter of months ago River Plate fans were using photoshopped images of our 17/18 home shirt to spread rumours of their soon-to-be-released ‘tricolor’ third shirt:

View attachment 39310

And now somebody is using River Plate’s actual third shirt as a rumoured leak of our 18/19 home shirt.

View attachment 39309
HMMMMMM, could there be something in it?.............

Apart from the purple away you mean?

DUYjxwMWAAAMsap.jpg

Back
Top Bottom