Bristol City @ Home Moved for Sky TV

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Expect more of these ridiculous kick off times and days as the season goes on if we stick around the top six.

The price of success coupled with the fact sky are running/ruining football

Hate it when it happens that time of year. SO tempting to stay sat in the warmth of the boozer instead of stood freezing me baubles off.

they have got better because at least they been forced give everyone more notice of changes

Xmas do in Belfast the night before, flying back Friday afternoon, bloody SKY. Should just about make it but will be a race with Friday evening rush hour from East Midlands.

You all complain when we aren’t on tv enough, then when we are you complain, youve got enough notice, 7 weeks not enough? I know for many they hate sky, too expensive etc. I pay £24.50 per month, i get good value, more football on the better. Can’t see the issue myself, is it because its a friday night? What better way to finish off a hard week at work by a few beers and blades at home !

You all complain when we aren’t on tv enough, then when we are you complain, youve got enough notice, 7 weeks not enough? I know for many they hate sky, too expensive etc. I pay £24.50 per month, i get good value, more football on the better. Can’t see the issue myself, is it because its a friday night? What better way to finish off a hard week at work by a few beers and blades at home !
For my part, games on Sky means they're not on iFollow, so I won't get to see it.

If we were never on TV again, not only would I not complain, I would be delighted.

7 weeks isn't enough for the Bristol City fans who have probably already ordered their train tickets.

It's not as much of an issue for us, it's more the travelling fans that it's an issue for.

Brilliant.

That is the game I've targeted for the first BLUT attempt. Is there reason to change this now?

The attendance should be lower meaning more space on the BLUT. But will the club rush to dish the free tickets out as a result?

I think Saturday afternoon games seem to be more conducive to a good atmosphere.

Some who said they'll move to the BLUT may now be unable to attend.

On the other hand a smaller away following should only be beneficial, it's a good chance to show a wider audience a loud Bramall Lane and I don't think the first attempt should be left any later than this - there's quite a gap to the next home game v Bolton at the end of December.

I NEVER complain we're not on Sky. Wouldn't give the cunts a penny.

Shifting a game to the day we have our Christmas Do is a right pisser on top. Double cunts.

Honestly, what are the fucking chances of this happening when the previous home game is also going to be on Sky?

And I'm not being funny but aren't there a number of more 'attractive' fixtures to select for TV?

Aston Villa - Millwall FC
Barnsley - Derby County
Burton Albion - Preston NE
Fulham FC - Birmingham City
Hull City - Brentford FC
Middlesbrough - Ipswich Town
Norwich City - Sheffield Wed
Nottingham F. - Bolton Wanderers
QPR - Leeds United
Reading FC - Cardiff City
Sheffield Utd - Bristol City
Wolverhampton - Sunderland

If this was an away match I would be very pleased so I suppose to moan because it's a home match is a bit much really. However, Friday nights for those Blades who travel to the Lane from down South is a bugger, the M1 is a car park at the best of times on a Friday night. This may make it worse. Then of course any Bristol fans will have to take the day off.
The joys of being in the Championship eh

I won't be able to attend as I'm working late that night!. Sky are slowly but surely ruining football as we used to know it. It'll get worse when we get promoted to the premiership and we're asked to attend games like Bournemouth away on a Sunday afternoon at 4pm. It's just a fucking joke now with sky but they're more interested in the billions of pounds they rake in every year!!. In reality they'll never think about the fans who attend games regularly as they're not the ones sat on the sofa at home. Utb

Great. I can’t get to Sheffield in time for evening ko’s So that’s another home game down the crapper.

Wankers

That's my Friday night in limbo now. It was our office Christmas meal, now the Blades are playing I don't know what to do...

Back
Top Bottom