Sheffield United v. Leicester City - 22/08/2017

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Moved to Finland this year, family reasons, its a very nice place, kind of like center parcs but on steroids.
Just looking on visitfinland.com . looks amazing, it mentions the Moomins. I used to watch that as kid. Didn't realise it was Finish.

He must be...I think he's a tidy player...with much more to come...the one who's struggling for me is Ched...completely off the pace.

He looks tidy to me as well and seems to have similar attributes to both Fleck and Coutts.

Ched seems to be trying too hard for me.

Just looking on visitfinland.com . looks amazing, it mentions the Moomins. I used to watch that as kid. Didn't realise it was Finish.
Its very nice place, warm in the summer with hardly any rain, over a thousand lakes, friendly people with little crime.

Yep moomins are from here, they love them still, easy to find plently of moomin products in all the shops.

Let's be honest, neither Evans or Lavery are offering anything up front. This then makes midfield look worse because there are poor decisions and some awful positions being taken up by our strikers. Both look way off championship quality to me.

Not bad first half, considering the opposition were playing. Defence seems to be coping reasonably well, Freeman out of position a few times but nothing major. Carruthers and brooks have looked sharp. Not sure on Lundstrum, seems to be trying to play the killer ball too much. Don't think Lavery has done too bad, ched seems off the boil though

Baldock has done well, as has Freeman. Brooks continues to impress.

One thing is clear though, we need another striker.

Not bad overall, nice runs from Baldock, Brooks started well, Wright solid. Leicester look mediocre

Its very nice place, warm in the summer with hardly any rain, over a thousand lakes, friendly people with little crime.

Yep moomins are from here, they love them still, easy to find plently of moomin products in all the shops.
My wife's cousin lives in Hanko, he has been there about 20 years or so, I used to work with him in Germany back in the mid 80s. He has been twice married out there, and got about 5 kids. He wont be coming back the the UK.

Strikers offering little movement, midfield and defense okay so far. Bloody commentator keeps going on about how we are holding a Leicester team with eight changes! He has yet to mention that we have made eight changes too. Either way he is either biased or crap at his job as he doesn't know the basics.

Strikers offering little movement, midfield and defense okay so far. Bloody commentator keeps going on about how we are holding a Leicester team with eight changes! He has yet to mention that we have made eight changes too. Either way he is either biased or crap at his job as he doesn't know the basics.
Do ya head in dont they.:mad:

4 strikers, no movement between them.

In Evans case, he's just not match fit at all... Not even 30% match fit.

Brooks, Carruthers playing well, loving Baldock.

My wife's cousin lives in Hanko, he has been there about 20 years or so, I used to work with him in Germany back in the mid 80s. He has been twice married out there, and got about 5 kids. He wont be coming back the the UK.
Hanko is about 275 miles away from me, been past it on the cruise ship to Stockholm but never visted the actual place.

I wont be moving back to the UK unless something dire happens, life is more straight forward here and less rushed... miss seeing united often though.

We just can't deal with that pace and directness that's the kind of player we need Gray just tore us apart there

Back
Top Bottom