CONFIRMED Ryan Leonard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

People criticise board for delays etc, other deals have been completed. Maybe Southend chairman just being awkward.

To be honest we've been buying players, yes not spending millions per player but be interesting to see how much we spend in comparison to the league.

Indeed. Entirely off the top of my head I would guess more than most?...

This is largely a media thing. In the old days you learned about a transfer when you saw it on the Star seller's placard. We didn't know or care how long the deal was in the making. No doubt months in many cases.

IMG_0084.JPG

At worst he ends up training on his own, but to be honest no club outside the premier league can really afford to let an asset depreciate to nothing and continue to pay him with nothing coming in return.

The South Barnsley Hillbillies have tried it with Lewis McGugan and now they are scrambling about in the bargain buckets.

Move on Blades. This is embarrassing. Board, if Chris still wants to sign this player, please give him your backing and stop penny pinching.

Why is it embarrassing? We've already brought in a top prospect at CM. We've got Whiteman was back up as well. We're in a position of power to get a good deal.

I think even with all this posturing and the Lord Rugs refusal to let St Leonards on sea leave him, I still think come the start or a just a bit after he will be in a United shirt not a sarffend one.

I think even with all this posturing and the Lord Rugs refusal to let St Leonards on sea leave him, I still think come the start or a just a bit after he will be in a United shirt not a sarffend one.

I can confidently predict that he will be playing for SUFC *

*unless he signs for Millwall that is.

After 121 fucking pages, just so far, what a waste of band width if he doesn't sign :confused:

1920816.jpg

not sure if it is a really bad weave? we did touch on this in the early part of the thread but I don't have the energy to go digging through this thread, it gives me nightmares - :confused:

121 pages, the fucker better sign - :)

plus with all that cash Ron could make sure his hair is in place for years to come....

Maybe then he would smile?.....

Nope. Recent evidence suggests that he's temporarily changed the syrup--gone undercover to keep the paps at bay while negotiations get tense ?--but he's definitely still not smiling:

phil-spector-proces.jpg

So based on the way this thread is going,and in the interests of boosting it to 200 pages,who on here is...

1. Full head of natural.
2. Full head of grey.
3. Full head but dyed.
4. High Forehead.
5. Very high forehead.
6. Solar Panel.
7 Monk.
8. Slap.
9. Bobby Charlton.

I'm a 2.

So based on the way this thread is going,and in the interests of boosting it to 200 pages,who on here is...

1. Full head of natural.
2. Full head of grey.
3. Full head but dyed.
4. High Forehead.
5. Very high forehead.
6. Solar Panel.
7 Monk.
8. Slap.
9. Bobby Charlton.

I'm a 2.

You missed out
10: Big fluffy 70's style affro

Attachments

• IMG_0055.PNG
    IMG_0055.PNG
    831 KB · Views: 1
Could be wrong but I don't think Millwall are still interested by the looks of things. Absolutely nothing coming out of Harris, whereas we are quite clearly still negotiating with Southend going by AK interview.

My level of (?)recedation(?) has almost reached that of Rons and I'm 23.

Bad times.

Would like to reassure you that it's normal and all will be ok but I have tell you you'll like like a foetus by the time you're 25. Get a girlfriend quick and marry her while you still have a chance. Baldy oh Baldy!

Back
Top Bottom