CONFIRMED Ryan Leonard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm going bald, the ears stick out a bit, but I'm married to an absolute knock-down gorgeous woman and I'm the envy of many.

ioeee.gif

Hope this helps!

A man must have a code, mine is "Life is better when you're punching!" ;)

I've struck gold with Miss RodZ. Life is good.

We might be thrown some scraps if CW does his usual Thursday presser today.

Go on the Shrimperzone forum.

It seems Leonard has been poor and disinterested in all his pre season friendlies played to date.

Some Southend fans think he's had his head turned, wants to join us and is clearly sulking, so best to sell him
Whilst other Southend fans say no player should be judged based on pre season friendlies.
Many say Leonard normally has a great attitude and once 'real matches' start he'll show some desire and good form.

Bored of the whole will he won't he saga There are other fish in the sea:
No not you Mr Samon and it looks like shrimpers are unwecome

Bored of the whole will he won't he saga There are other fish in the sea:
No not you Mr Samon and it looks like shrimpers are unwecome

Bored as well but I must say Lenny would be a very good addition to the squad, Wilder would not pursue him this long if he did not think the same, I believe we will win out in the end in the "He who blinks fist competition" we will hold our nerve and bag our man :)

I noticed when my fringe stopped whipping me in the face no matter how long I let my hair grow.

I've got a big fucking head so I tell myself that my ears go with it. They don't though. They aren't just the sticky out type either, they're straight up massive.

I'm weighing up having them pinned back or buying a fuck load of wigs. I can pass for moderately attractive at the moment, probably a 5.5/10. When my hair's gone I'll drop at least 5 points.

Got a lass though so might just embrace being an ugly fucker.

Full head of hair & no syrup, 8/10. Few greys but I'll take it. ;)

This is hardly a hair today gone tomorrow thread
Mods, I object to these feeble attempts by the baldies on here to pad out this thread with things that should only be discussed with a therapist just to challenge the twats thread let alone Morsey thread

I started getting snide comments about having a "sun roof" when I was about 28. Until then I was blissfully unaware that it was thinning out. At first I put it down to a vigorous girl called Veronica and a badly adjusted headboard on the bed. I then noticed that it was starting to recede at the sides. I couldn't blame Veronica for that, even though she'd oft times clamped me tightly between her thighs. Then the bloody fringe went! I went through a period of denial and only dated shorter girls before admitting that I had developed a condition best described as "scalp with hair interruptions". At first I kept it long on top and spent hours beneath a hood drier to get that boufon look. But as more scalp emerged around the crown I realised I was resembling an Egret's nest. I shaved it completely and found I've got a really shiny head!! That was another shock! I tried subduing it with talc but then I looked like a Homepride flour grader. In the end I settled for a closely clipped look all over, which pays a nod in testament that I still have hair, albeit the colour of fag ash.

Bollocks to the boring 'it's-all-about-my-hair-loss' drivel. What happened to Veronica?

At the risk of irritating Pinchy and Perky (sorry Tufty) what type of midfielder is our Lenny supposed to be?

At the risk of irritating Pinchy and Perky (sorry Tufty) what type of midfielder is our Lenny supposed to be?

He's a defensive midfielder, a bit of a Carlton Palmer type, hard worker, good engine box to box, excellent tackler.

We played Basham as defensive midfield last season and he did well but Leonard would be an upgrade.

I assume Wilder has concerns that when we come up against the best teams we might struggle to get our passing game together and might come under pressure, especially away matches.

So Leonard could prove invaluable to protect the defense. He can get forward too so isn't totally defensive.

You nearly got a like but....

So Leonard could prove invaluable to protect the defense.

Maybe the coach will switch the DM when we have a time out in the soccer ball thingy. The DM exiting the green will go straight to the locker room.

David Brookes is that Attacking Midfielder :p

Agree. We wanted an attacking midfielder, went for Ricky Holmes at Charlton, was unsuccessful bringing him here

But it seems to club are prepared to scrap their search and see how Brooks copes with his opportunities off the bench.

I think Harrisblade and itsinyerblood if we carry on as we currently are that 150 will be soon as the horizon, plus another 10 pages or so we could move back on to the rug Ron has on his head, maybe talk about how close this is in length to the Morsy thread, plus gives some one the tap in of saying "What about Girth, its not all about length" a statement I often say to my wife, that should roughly see the thread up in posts to rival the great Morsy thread. ;)

I think Harrisblade and itsinyerblood if we carry on as we currently are that 150 will be soon as the horizon, plus another 10 pages or so we could move back on to the rug Ron has on his head, maybe talk about how close this is in length to the Morsy thread, plus gives some one the tap in of saying "What about Girth, its not all about length" a statement I often say to my wife, that should roughly see the thread up in posts to rival the great Morsy thread. ;)
Bugger that - I like this!

Back
Top Bottom