CONFIRMED Enda Stevens signs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Andy-Dwyer-Shock.gif

Seems like a good signing. Portsmouth fans are devastated, but then Coventry fans weren't arsed when we signed Fleck and he's a genius, so I'm not sure what that means.

Seems like a good signing. Portsmouth fans are devastated, but then Coventry fans weren't arsed when we signed Fleck and he's a genius, so I'm not sure what that means.

I think that was just a case of their fans playing the bitter card because he'd not joined a team in the Championship and they would have accepted that more than joining another League One club, even though we knew we were going to be right up there and Cov wasn't.

Typical, they pick about the first 20 mins sleep I've had fory Blade a few days to decide to go public with getting it over the line :)

The next few years will be trying Foxster. Sleepless nights will mean your focus will be tested as never before.....you'll be fine big man, and you know you'll have the support of every Blade who's been a parent right behind you.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">CONFIRMED: United have signed defender Enda Stevens on a 3-year-deal. Welcome to the Blades <a href="https://twitter.com/Estevens1990">@Estevens1990</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/twitterblades?src=hash">#twitterblades</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ForgedinSteel?src=hash">#ForgedinSteel</a> <a href="https://t.co/TXTOoAq1Nx">pic.twitter.com/TXTOoAq1Nx</a></p>&mdash; Sheffield United (@SUFC_tweets) <a href="">May 22, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sorry it's my first post don't know how to edit all the garbage out

Well done on a great first post. Now get back to the w@nker posts all the rest of us post every day! ;)

Yes but it's a huge step up from League 2 to the Championship and we are going to be in a relegation fight - I heard it on RS. I wonder how on earth he'll cope?

Signed as a free transfer??

As there was no fee to pay then you can bet his agent will have bumped up his salary demands.
I reckon he'll have doubled his wage compared to what he was on at Pompey.

Also he's still officially a Pompey player until his contract expires 30th June 17.
United haven't paid a fee, so technically should wait until 30th June before he has much involvement here.

Here's the reviews and a few clips from the Pompey end. All very good and great to hear from Doyler too!

Excellent piece from the Pompey lads, no idea who the scouse comic is but Stevens seems to be well regarded by his team-mates too. We could have two fullbacks who can attack effectively, hope it turns out to be a brilliant signing for the club.

Coventry fans are a bunch of bell-ends?

To be fair, Coventry fans would only be bothered if you were to run off with their wife/sister/daughter (all the same person down there).

The next few years will be trying Foxster. Sleepless nights will mean your focus will be tested as never before.....you'll be fine big man, and you know you'll have the support of every Blade who's been a parent right behind you.
I'm sure your already prepared for sleepless nights, cold sweats, the feeling of stress and unrest, as we all have been after a season with Adkins and Hammond!!!!

Looks a quality signing, Highly rated by Portsmouth fans, that must be Hussey leaving now, thank god.

I'm sure your already prepared for sleepless nights, cold sweats, the feeling of stress and unrest, as we all have been after a season with Adkins and Hammond!!!!

Is that directed at me or Foxy mate?

I'm a fully paid up member of the insomniac's club, so whatever lies in wait I don't sleep well. I doubt we'll have a better manager or vibe than we currently have, so whatever happens the future is optimistic and it's good to be a Blade UTMB!!!

Back
Top Bottom