CONFIRMED Enda Stevens signs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If he hadn't signed the pigs wouldn't have let us hear the Enda it. Wilder certainly isn't fannying about, sounds like a very good signing this one

This is all going far too smoothly

I can't decide whether I'm a bit giddy with optimism and think these are good back up signings before the big players come in or whether I should be concerned that we're aiming for survival this first season

I can't decide whether I'm a bit giddy with optimism and think these are good back up signings before the big players come in or whether I should be concerned that we're aiming for survival this first season
How big do these players have to be before you get concerned ?

How big do these players have to be before you get concerned ?
Before I don't get concerned... That's a good question. There's also the option that CW does not need much more and the current squad and signings are enough.

That way the prince gets to hang on to his cash for another season.

I don't think this is happening . Shame, but we move on .

images

I think the team we went up with would be good enough to survive. I think what we’re now doing is shifting those who won’t be good enough for the championship (Done, Scougall, McNulty, Hussey etc.) and replacing them with better players who MIGHT be good enough and will at least provide us with some depth and variety (Stevens, Thomas, Evans). These players won’t costs mega bucks and won’t automatically expect to start but at the same time, they all appear to have a chance of coming in and performing better than what we have. If not, we at least have a stronger bench.

I’d love to see that one matchwinner marquee forward brought in but otherwise, I think this is an entirely sensible way to go about our business. Hopefully we go out and bring in someone like Bauer or Bolger now to compliment the centre half options we’ve got (or maybe both to replace EEL and Wilson).

Can't believe he wasn't on the shortlist for MOTM. For me it was between him and Duffy, Bash was quality though

(Got to be done) I'm guessing he's Republic of Ireland how the f**k is Cyrus Christie keeping him out of the international side?

Wilder and Knills ability to spot these kind of players and integrate them is first rate. That's why I hope they get the boards backing in January. They will spend the money wisely and improve the squad again.

First signings for me would be Blackman and CCV on permanents . Absolutely no risk as we already know how good they are.

Wilder and Knills ability to spot these kind of players and integrate them is first rate. That's why I hope they get the boards backing in January. They will spend the money wisely and improve the squad again.

First signings for me would be Blackman and CCV on permanents . Absolutely no risk as we already know how good they are.
Their clubs would be reluctant to part I guess. Unless we offered mega bucks and raised our wage ceiling

I was wondering yesterday what it would take to get Carter-Vickers, providing Spurs don’t want to keep him. Can’t believe he’s only 19 years old

Remember when loads of us wanted Lafferty in instead of him? Idiots (me included)
I’m going to put myself on a pedestal and say not me , the same goes for Freeman and Baldock .
For once I’ve got things right.

Back
Top Bottom