Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bert

Reaction score
image.jpg

Great selection Bert, well done mate.

I used to have jackets made at Barney Goodman's when they arrived on Eccy Road. A small group of post-mods were regulars, I leaned towards a homage of William Holden and his 4-pocketed jacket. Like so many small businesses they've vanished.

ca
Cambridge arcade, after games at Bramall lane we used to go down there and chant obscenities at the staff(and customers) at johnny fanthams hairdressers, on more than one occasion somebody would throw a brick at the window and smash it, after 2/3 times somebody threw a brick, unknown to us the bastards had put in unbrakeable glass, it rebounded and hit the lad who had thrown it, the staff fucking loved it!

ca
Cambridge arcade, after games at Bramall lane we used to go down there and chant obscenities at the staff(and customers) at johnny fanthams hairdressers, on more than one occasion somebody would throw a brick at the window and smash it, after 2/3 times somebody threw a brick, unknown to us the bastards had put in unbrakeable glass, it rebounded and hit the lad who had thrown it, the staff fucking loved it!

Johnny Fantham cut my hair a few times when i was a kid. Brownie Snr and most of the firemen at Sheffield Division Fire Station used to be regulars in there as it was just down the road.

He was actually a decent bloke, used to talk to me about Sheffield football when he used to cut my hair.

Back
Top Bottom