Well that shut Blackburn up

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Problem with Wembley in the past has been the team not turning up. Great expectations and shit performances. Plus the day goes to a lot of people's heads. Include myself in that. Too much beer and needing the bogs, missing chunks of the game. Hopefully this time will be different on and off the pitch. Less of the nasty stuff too.
Very true. Unfortunately I’ll be shitfaced at the kick off again. :)

I was fully okay with whoever came out on top today. I think both teams wanted it and both teams deserved it, all it was going to take was one moment of something special to decide today's match (unless pens) and they almost got it when they hit the post. The difference is we managed it today.

Had we walked in 3-2 down I wouldn't have been too disappointed. The lads showed some character and fight today, a dodgy pen decision could have knocked us off our form and it didn't, we got a lucky goal back, came back from behind twice and ended with an outstanding finish.

But they do seem very arrogant and cunty so... fuck em

The best team won, simple as.

I have just skipped through the ITV covergae too and I am genuinely not sure what Jobi McAnuff had been smoking, as he claims Blackburn were the better side 2nd half up until McB's goal. Really? They had a few good chances but I thought we were all over them on the whole.

Anyway, take that one back to deepest darkest Lancashire, ya chirpy cunts.

The biggest cunt I’ve ever met on holiday was a Blackburn fan, and I’ve met some absolute full-weights. So fuck him, and fuck the rest of Blackburn too.

They did want it. They were DESPERATE for a Wembley day out. I was never that bothered about going to Wembley: it’s funny that they lost, and obviously once you see Bereton celebrating in front of the kop you think ‘I actually hope we do win this’ but I felt like telling them that I’ve been to Wembley 5 times and they were all horrible. I hope we win the semi; I hope we win the final. I suppose there’ll be some young kids who’ve never been who will love it, but even most of the kids went to Hull. For me though, I’d genuinely be more excited if the semi-final was somewhere neutral and Wembley was saved for the final. Still ‘Que sera sera ..’

I agree I'd like the semi finals a the principality (millennium) stadium cracking stadium.

Muche better day out.

Potentially the last cup game we'll see McAtee and Doyle play in. Cracking win, amazing game. Bedtime...
If we go up, would it not be in the best interests of all parties for them to be loaned to us again ?

Back
Top Bottom