Positives to take from the match and going forward

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

moody1889

Reaction score
My take on the match today I thought we defended brilliantly for the most part of the match.

Two preventable goals cost us today but I thought we played very well and if Anel had got his head on the ball and buried it instead of side footing it then I believe it would have been 2-2 and a deserved point.

Everyone expected us to get annihilated today and we have shown that we are an organised team that are going to be hard to break down.

We. Nullified their attack for the vast majority of the game and played very well.

It is silly individual errors that are costing us at the minute, once they are ironed out I believe we will start picking up points.

For me when McBurnie and Bogle came on we looked far more threatening and creative along with Traore who I thought was excellent we put city under pressure for the first time in the game and they didn't like us taking it to them and we could and should have had a second.

We ran the worlds best team close and could have got a 2nd goal today and It would have been deserved too.

I am hopeful that if we get McAtee in and another loan in that we will have a chance of staying up I don't believe that we are that far away.

We need 1 more attacking mid and another striker thing in the McBurnie role.

We need to take the game to Everton we look far better when we are playing attacking football.

I am really proud of the lads performance today I am not downhearted about the performance I thought we were brilliant today and if Laroucci hade volleyed it into the Stand I believe we would have got a draw from the game.

But it is what it is we have to move onto Everton and I think if we beat beat them we will gain some much needee momentum.

Some. Encouraging signs for me and with Archer to come too I am looking forward to seeing what he can do in the number 10.

UTB ⚔️⚔️⚔️

Last edited:
We were good, battled hard and looked to have the start of a balanced side, with players to come back in, Archer to start, and another couple of loans.
And we've seen there's some mediocre teams in the league. That'll do for me.

Back
Top Bottom