How does any team bounce back from that..?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stretch

A member of approximately average size.
Reaction score
Well I must admit that I was NOT expecting that. In fact I never thought this team would ever get pasted quite so badly.

The officials yet again fucked us over in the first half, but I really could not believe how bad the defence were and we have only ourselves to blame for that 2nd half performance.

Egan and Anel look totally lost at the minute and Bogle can't track back and constantly loses his man. JLT and Thomas were better, but still lost their heads as soon as the 2nd and 3rd goals went in. We need Baldock back urgently and I do think a big reshuffle in how the back line works could be in order.

Not sure how Hecky rallies them all now though. Bollockings will be no good, and an arm round the shoulder is unlikely to lift their morale, which will be as low as it is possible to be.

I felt for them, but it was an utter embarrassment.

I think you’ll either see 5 changes minimum next Saturday & we’ll still lose. Or you’ll see Hecky sacked and a different approach.

The one issue is we’ve been rubbish all season, there isn’t a game I’ve seen where I witnessed us have any control of a game. We always look like we’re panicking in possession & Wes had been our POTS so far.

I don’t want to see Wilder return, it’ll just be the same as it was that final season all over again but I fear that’s the route we’ll take

The players simply not good enough, these are the players we waited for that can’t cope under any pressure at all, ball is always like a sexual disease no one wants it, the coaching team, player identity team Betty’s etc all take equal blame for this shit show

Well I must admit that I was NOT expecting that. In fact I never thought this team would ever get pasted quite so badly.

The officials yet again fucked us over in the first half, but I really could not believe how bad the defence were and we have only ourselves to blame for that 2nd half performance.

Egan and Anel look totally lost at the minute and Bogle can't track back and constantly loses his man. JLT and Thomas were better, but still lost their heads as soon as the 2nd and 3rd goals went in. We need Baldock back urgently and I do think a big reshuffle in how the back line works could be in order.

Not sure how Hecky rallies them all now though. Bollockings will be no good, and an arm round the shoulder is unlikely to lift their morale, which will be as low as it is possible to be.

Don't feel for the players the whole of the football side is to blame, something radical has gone off within the set up, all will come out eventually.
Players just didn't want to play today for some reason or other.
SAD!!!!!

Don't feel for the players the whole of the football side is to blame, something radical has gone off within the set up, all will come out eventually.
Players just didn't want to play today for some reason or other.
SAD!!!!!
Perhaps the game should have been postponed ?

Forget the players or the club at all.

So many of you were too positive and we're claiming you could feel 3 points in your waters.

Apologies now, please.

How do we come back from that?? Simple we dont.

Morale is now way down, floodgates have opened... those scraping by on 1 goal losses are a thing of the past now, we will be a nervous wreck at the back week in week out from here until end of season unless we see some MAJOR changes

I think you’ll either see 5 changes minimum next Saturday & we’ll still lose. Or you’ll see Hecky sacked and a different approach.

The one issue is we’ve been rubbish all season, there isn’t a game I’ve seen where I witnessed us have any control of a game. We always look like we’re panicking in possession & Wes had been our POTS so far.

I don’t want to see Wilder return, it’ll just be the same as it was that final season all over again but I fear that’s the route we’ll take

I don't agree that haven't ever looked in control, as we have had good spells in most games bar Palace from what I have seen. For 20 mins today we looked to be matching them rather well and were probably the most dangerous team. Then it all just fell apart.

I would agree that we get into panic stations far too easily though. We can't seem to cope with the relentless waves of attacks that you get at this level.

By winning the next game.

Archer isn't good enough to play as a loan striker in the Prem.
The center halves can't defend crosses.

Baldock and Oli will be back to help with both next week.
Davies seems a mile off, that place with Hamer and Souza in midfield is still up for grabs.

I'd try Trusty at West Ham, just because it can't get any worse at the back.

Hopefully McBurnie and Baldock come back to make us at least competitive.

Archer isn't good enough to play as a loan striker in the Prem.
The center halves can't defend crosses.

Baldock and Oli will be back to help with both next week.
Davies seems a mile off, that place with Hamer and Souza in midfield is still up for grabs.

I'd try Trusty at West Ham, just because it can't get any worse at the back.
Famous last words.
It's United we are talking of.
🎼🎶Pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start all over again.🎵

Back
Top Bottom