How does any team bounce back from that..?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bournemouth actually responded quite well to their 9-0 thrashing (albeit at Anfield) at a time they were absolutely odds on to get relegated.

1695581150104.png

all 3 promoted sides will be relegated a trend i think that will continue for years

21/22 all 3 stayed up

So think it’s just we are crap. The 3 teams that go up will be much stronger than us.

Well I must admit that I was NOT expecting that. In fact I never thought this team would ever get pasted quite so badly.

The officials yet again fucked us over in the first half, but I really could not believe how bad the defence were and we have only ourselves to blame for that 2nd half performance.

Egan and Anel look totally lost at the minute and Bogle can't track back and constantly loses his man. JLT and Thomas were better, but still lost their heads as soon as the 2nd and 3rd goals went in. We need Baldock back urgently and I do think a big reshuffle in how the back line works could be in order.

Not sure how Hecky rallies them all now though. Bollockings will be no good, and an arm round the shoulder is unlikely to lift their morale, which will be as low as it is possible to be.

I felt for them, but it was an utter embarrassment.
Don't recall Bogle getting injured in the first half so was surprised to see him subbed off at half time. Any news on why.

Don't recall Bogle getting injured in the first half so was surprised to see him subbed off at half time. Any news on why.
Probably because he’s fucking rubbish. But Anel, Egan & Davies were the worst be a country mile. A complete an utter disgrace from every single one of them. The managers comments post match were a sackable offence for me. You keep them thoughts in house and not publicly tell people you expect to get hammered 8-0 at home in the league. I don’t expect them results and neither should any of our fans.

Back
Top Bottom