Roy's View From... View From Everton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jesus Christ - reading through that it was like each clueless bell-end was trying to outdo the last on the amount of penalties they deserved.

I bet since Roy posted this they’ve properly gritted their teeth and gone for it, with their version of Fallowfield topping everyone by saying they deserved 5400 penalties - one for every second of regulation time.

the ref didn’t draw a second line for us he made sure we went behind the original line the second line was for their players as they are not allowed to be within a metre of our wall and at the time he drew the second line there was two of their players there
the second line was barely a foot away from the first, our wall was stood on the first one rather than behind so I thought it was to try to get them to move back

Funny that 99% of our fan base expected us to go down this year at the start of the season and understand we will be competitive but probably a lack of quality will see us down. But those entitled fuckers have just avoided relegation the last 2 years and are fucking wank whilst spending massive money and going through 6/7/8 managers at the same time.

PS Roygbiv unluckily missed the start of the match, was behind you in queue - voice is too distinctive 😂

Their view on the ref was interesting to say the least, what about all the times our players were wrestled to the ground without so much as a free kick?

I'm sick to death of every view from, saying that we're too physical, dry your f##king eyes, its football, and the majority of fans prefer it that way, call it passion, call it fight, and if my team didn't have it I'd be the first person to complain.
They can thank pickford for a point, hes the best keeper they've had on their payroll since Hans Segars

I have thought for a long time that Everton fans are the most self entitled in football. I would love to see them relegated. So many times they have scraped out of it including the infamous Hans Segers game.

The comment that they will "improve and spank us at Goodison". Sums them up. They presume they will suddenly become good but gives us no chance of doing the same.

My prediction, Everton rock bottom all season.

Thanks Roy. For a team that's been dodging the drop by the skin of their teeth,they've got plenty of mouth on them.
We might not become world beaters but we will get better as the season goes on. These on the other hand seem the same old, same old and I'd love to see them drop.

Funny that 99% of our fan base expected us to go down this year at the start of the season and understand we will be competitive but probably a lack of quality will see us down. But those entitled fuckers have just avoided relegation the last 2 years and are fucking wank whilst spending massive money and going through 6/7/8 managers at the same time.

PS Roygbiv unluckily missed the start of the match, was behind you in queue - voice is too distinctive 😂

Why the fuck don't they open all the turnstiles? Got there 15 minutes before kick off!

• Haha
Reactions: RWE
Fans from all but Burnley and Luton will express the same arrogance if not leaving the Lane with 3 points. The media, bookies (and a fair proportion of own fans) have all written us off.

Hoping to read as much arrogance as possible 😊

I'd forgotten what self entitled twats the fans of nearly all teams who have been in the premier league for more than a couple years are.

If we are lucky enough to be in the Premier League for 2 or 3 years I just hope we have a bit more humility.

What set of blinkered tossers they are.

Rant over

Muchas gracias Roymundo

Which game did they watch .. 2 points thrown away ?? Fucking clueless .. stopped reading halfway down as their views are so blinkered

So, SUFC are shit…Is that all you’ve got Premier League?

Away fans and all the pundits are ignorant of our situation and dont understand what's happened with us. Fact is that we lost our 4 best players (and probably the best Illiman) days before the start of season and have in effect had to completely rebuild the team. The players who have come in are new to our system and quite a few not match fit. In addition we have a huge list of injuries. The team we had to put out for Palace was a complete joke but each game we have improved. There is still I think a lot more improvement to come. Certainly each game (except Carabao Cup) we have looked better and we have scored 4 goals. By the time we play Everton away we will be much better provided we are not unlucky with injuries. I think we can stay up!

Never thought I'd see a set of fans as self entitled, delusional as our neighbours, god don't they believe they're to big to be allowed to be anywhere but the premier, I do hope they're in the bottom 3 at the end of the season

Part of the issue here is the 'chip on the shoulder' that they have after playing second fiddle to Liverpool for decades. They see themselves as a big club that should role over little old Sheffield United - bigger dreamers than the Pigs

Cheers roy, we were poor but they were equally as bad, i wouldnt be scared going to everton, i think we will get better not sure they will
I think it would have been easier at Everton
if they were not winning after 5m their crowd would have turned on them

“Loved the bromance between Mcburnie and Pickford after that save, one nutter to another.”

🤣

Cheers Roygbiv, as always

Edit: if what they say about the ref drawing a “second line” for their free kick, well that is abysmal !!! Not surprised they’re livid about that.
He did.A seminal moment in a game whose rules I understand less the more I see.
We may as well not have had touchline's either. Particularly John St side which wasn't used seemingly as a marker for whether the ball had left the field.
Poor officiating again yesterday is an understatement. 👍

the second line was barely a foot away from the first, our wall was stood on the first one rather than behind so I thought it was to try to get them to move back
I'm afraid he did.Right below me when he did it.We laughed in astonishment but fell short of feeling sorry for their fans.

Back
Top Bottom