Roy's View From... View From Everton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

“Loved the bromance between Mcburnie and Pickford after that save, one nutter to another.”

🤣

Cheers Roygbiv, as always

Edit: if what they say about the ref drawing a “second line” for their free kick, well that is abysmal !!! Not surprised they’re livid about that.

Last edited:
“Loved the bromance between Mcburnie and Pickford after that save, one nutter to another.”

🤣

Edit: if what they say about the ref drawing a “second line” for their free kick, well that is abysmal !!! Not surprised they’re livid about that.
Wasn’t the second line for the Everton players to stand in front of our wall?

I assume none of us thought the ref was for us. Seem a bit desperate.

🤣

It wasn't a 2nd line for the wall. Everton player was wanting to stand in front of the wall, line was for the Everton players to be correctly distanced from the wall. Supporters tend to see what they want to see rather than watch what is actually happening.

Wasn’t the second line for the Everton players to stand in front of our wall?

Yes, this. Attacking players now have to be one yard away from ‘the wall’. There was an argument about who was standing where, so the ref put a second line to show the Everton players where they could stand.

I am inclined to agree with their views we will be relegated and, much like the man city first half, how we get away with some of the grapples in the box confuses me considering VAR.

The second line drawing thing was very confusing. If it's for their own players I don't see the logic and we still weren't on the original line anyway! I was laughing but against us I would be livid!

Not sure they will be 4th worst but easily among the bottom 7 or so and they were a level above us.

It wasn't a 2nd line for the wall. Everton player was wanting to stand in front of the wall, line was for the Everton players to be correctly distanced from the wall. Supporters tend to see what they want to see rather than watch what is actually happening.
You mean they don't understand the rules, thick scouse twats.

Didn’t I say they would be like this on the pre-match thread? Convinced refs are against them. Despite getting every key decision, including letting them redraw the rules regarding treatment and leaving the pitch at the end.

Sad to hear Everton fans, who hero worship one of football’s greatest thugs, managed by the last of the old school “up and at em” managers, complaining about us being dirty.

Agree with their take on Robbo shirt pulling in box, he’s a liability and will 100% be red carded this season for something so stupid. Be physical sure but Just keep your hands off, VAR will start giving those against us soon.

All the other comments sounded like sour grapes that massive old established everton couldn’t beat little old championship sheffield United.

United hate fucking scousers 🎼

🤣

the ref didn’t draw a second line for us he made sure we went behind the original line the second line was for their players as they are not allowed to be within a metre of our wall and at the time he drew the second line there was two of their players there

Back
Top Bottom