Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Luton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score
We're back. Wheyyyyy

Thanks Roy. Comments are fair really. They're just enjoying the ride, and I don't blame them.
Chatted to some Luton fans in the pub on Boxing day, they weren't a bad bunch and I think expected the worst from that game. Instead, the wheels have come off for us, and if they win tomorrow (which I'm expecting), the gap will be unbridgeable, whether they stay up or not.

We're back. Wheyyyyy

Love the first comment !

We're back. Wheyyyyy

I see you've gathered most of the comments from that god-awful Luton Youtube video! 🤢 We might be wank and nailed on for releagation, but at least our content creators are a cut above the rest. 😘

"McDonkey always scores against us".

Well, not really. He has scored 2 in the last 3 against them.

2023/24: 2-3 (McBurnie & Anel)
2022/23: 0-1
2022/23: 1-1 (McBurnie)
2021/22: 2-0 (Brewster & Robinson)
2021/22: 0-0

Then before that, it was Warnock days

Luton are in form now. Feels like that Boxing day match set them off a bit and really dented us. Which is frustrating given they managed to score 2 goals in the 2nd half without having a shot on target.

Heart says we will see a response and maybe win or get a draw.
Head says could end up being Burnley A mk ii.

I hope there's a Luton fan who does the same to gather our views for this game.

We're back. Wheyyyyy

Thanks Roy.

Can't have nothing but respect for Luton. I really do hope that they stop up. They will most likely struggle next season and are likely to go back down - just think that they have too much as a unit at the minute and will stop up this season.

On to the game, can only see a home victory here. We are basically finished now and I consider myself to be a clapper so I don't know how the slashers feel at this point 🤣 🤣 🤣

3-1 Luton (hope I'm wrong and we maange a draw)

Even if we disregard the form of this season, we got 1 point from 6 off these last season even though we finished well ahead.

They’re currently also fighting for every point despite having 10 on us already.

I can’t see how this somehow becomes a win for us though I hope I’m wrong.

So deflated after Villa I struggle to see where any points come from, we’re so easy to beat and throw the towel in almost immediately.

Cheers roy .What an arogant jumped up set of no marks, hope we smash the fckrs as we deserved to at the lane

Personally I want Luton to stay up, not at our expense of course, but by sending Everton or Forest down it would be just desserts for either cheating club.
It would.

But it would make promotion harder the next season potentially.

I’d like us to put together a little run, get past Burnley then those two get relegated beneath us due to a points fine.

Otherwise I’d rather weaker teams with less resources come down. Perhaps Luton and Burnley? Possibly Forest but you never know how their owner may bankroll them now he has a feel for the top flight.

Back
Top Bottom