Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Everton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Always quite liked them - always thought we had more in common with them (big-headed neighbours being a big one). Plus loads of links between the two clubs with player transfers.
Like most fan bases they have their idiots, and they have a mentality that everyone is out to get them (made worse by having a team that the media, Premier League, referees and whatever higher power controls good luck as their city rivals), but in general decent fans. Plus the club has strong community links that a lot of clubs could learn from.
I honestly don't know why I dislike them. They've just always rubbed me the wrong way.

Thanks Roy.

Everton are one of those sides I have always had a low opinion of, other than beating the pigs in '66. Not sure why, but I just don't like them. We need to not lose, but more than that, put in a good performance to give us hope for the road ahead.

Thanks Roy.

Everton are one of those sides I have always had a low opinion of, other than beating the pigs in '66. Not sure why, but I just don't like them. We need to not lose, but more than that, put in a good performance to give us hope for the road ahead.
I would take a spozzy win but would love to outplay them and really show that we might be able to hold our own. Impose ourselves on the game rather than let them play their game and hope a mistake lets us in.

Cheers Roy. Liking their pessimism! Must win for us this without a shadow of a doubt.
I'm looking forward to this one.

Cheers Panchero!

Fair comments really..

Lose this and it’s November before we might have a chance of any more points..
We were within a few minutes of getting a point v Man City. We can take points off anyone if we are playing at our best.

Think we’ll win 2-0, our midfields better than theirs. Control Beto we control the win. About time they went down.

We generally, not only lose theses "must win" matches, but we also turn in the worst performance you could possibly imagine. Hopefully we buck that trend tomorrow.

Cheers roy, i never like it when the opposition fans think it will be a struggle, hoping for a win but im not confident

My word Roy, your a very busy chap arent you!!😉😁

Got to win this, take the confidence into the break, and pressure will be well and truly be on the fudges.

“The problem we’ve got now is they’ll be well up for this, thinking we’re one of the teams they’ve got to beat around them. Narrow defeat to city and their fans were quite loud, can see another embarrassment here.”

We thought that before the season started tbf.

These cunts think well above their station like they're Arsenal or something.

You're fodder, like us. Cunts.
Laaar!

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Every team played without fans though, and, let's be honest--while I wouldn't say our fans are quiet--we're certainly not Fulham and the Craven Cottage library. We only really come alive after we score. Once we're 1-0, Brammal Lane is just 28,000 or so angry men moaning to each other and creating a buzz of moaning.

The words "our" and "Brammal" in the same post 🤣

Back
Top Bottom