Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Everton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Dont know what they are worried about,we do gift goals to the oppo with silly mistakes,i'm pretty sure Danjuma or Beto will profit.

Tarkowski at the back post.

Benie Boy to open his account.

We simply need this too! No ifs or buts, they’ve looked crap and we need to take advantage. Big atmosphere and big performance needed.

2-1 Blades (Archer, Hamer)

“The problem we’ve got now is they’ll be well up for this, thinking we’re one of the teams they’ve got to beat around them. Narrow defeat to city and their fans were quite loud, can see another embarrassment here.”

We thought that before the season started tbf.

These cunts think well above their station like they're Arsenal or something.

You're fodder, like us. Cunts.

Really don't know what to expect from this game, I always plan for the worst when it comes to the Blades so anything more than 0 points against an established PL powerhouse will be a bonus for me. I'll ignore the fact that they might be worse than us and concentrate on their ability to sign a £30m striker despite seemingly being in a mess financially.

They’ve got to keep their unbeaten run going FFS one win at Donny is not really a unbeaten run is it 😂

Thanks Roy

Wes
Anel Egan JLT/trusty
George souza slimane /Norwood (unfortunately) or Davies? Larouci/Thomas
Hamer archer traore

Tin hat on

Fair comments really..

Lose this and it’s November before we might have a chance of any more points..

I think we’ll lose but i also think we’ll stay up. Hecky will get in their heads, the final team will gel and grind out some home wins and away points… unbeaten run of 5 at the end of the season YHIHF!

The ground needs to be rocking, no turning off or being dispondent. I hate the cliche, but this is one of those games where the fans make the difference. I firmly believe the lack of fans was the reason we went down last time.
Hi Stegosaurus here,

Every team played without fans though, and, let's be honest--while I wouldn't say our fans are quiet--we're certainly not Fulham and the Craven Cottage library. We only really come alive after we score. Once we're 1-0, Brammal Lane is just 28,000 or so angry men moaning to each other and creating a buzz of moaning.

Wes
Anel Egan JLT/trusty
George souza slimane /Norwood (unfortunately) or Davies? Larouci/Thomas
Hamer archer traore

Tin hat on

Hate the Norwood (unfortunately)! He has been one of our best players so far and started the season like he did last season.

Some on here just don't understand his role. He is not defensive midfielder and needs a strong defender behind him (which he has now got), he is a creative and puts in some sublime forward balls. Now we have traore and archer, who are very rapid, he will be a key part of the season.

Pretty fair comments. However I predict the post-match comments to be the same as the City ones regarding our “over-physicality” going unpunished - this lot are convinced that referees are out to get them, that there is a conspiracy to get them out of the premier league*, and that any slight challenge on their players should be a penalty or a booking.

*although given they have been in the top Flight since 1954 one could argue it’s not been a success

I've always hated Everton. And they’re fans.
Always quite liked them - always thought we had more in common with them (big-headed neighbours being a big one). Plus loads of links between the two clubs with player transfers.
Like most fan bases they have their idiots, and they have a mentality that everyone is out to get them (made worse by having a team that the media, Premier League, referees and whatever higher power controls good luck as their city rivals), but in general decent fans. Plus the club has strong community links that a lot of clubs could learn from.

Hate the Norwood (unfortunately)! He has been one of our best players so far and started the season like he did last season.

Some on here just don't understand his role. He is not defensive midfielder and needs a strong defender behind him (which he has now got), he is a creative and puts in some sublime forward balls. Now we have traore and archer, who are very rapid, he will be a key part of the season.
I get all that , and I really think he's been one of the best midfielders I've seen at the lane in my long lifetime, I was really annoyed with him at points on Sunday we had 2 lads forward looking for a release ball for them to run onto ( a 50/60 yard pass he's more than capable of doing) and relieve the pressure if only for a minute but started his sideways/backwards 2 to 5 yards pointing everywhere passes

Cheers Roy.

Sent from the pub again, nursing another 'coke'?

Did this one yesterday so just had to wait 2 hours this morning before I got enough of a signal to post. It's honestly incredible how shit the WiFi is. They'd soon sort it if it powered the thousands of mobility scooters let me tell you.

Two bad & scared teams, equal points, 0, be an awful game, draw and smiles all round, win ecstasy, loose, grown men crying in the streets.
No prediction, even tossed a coin and it landed on it's edge, it'll be what it'll be.:confused:
Thank you Roy.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom