Seat Twats tomorrow

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Honestly don’t get all the ‘ Ive got to be in my own seat crap” or I’ll throw my toys out of pram and have a tantrum, like being at school.
Yes. Best way to calm the situation is tell them they are being childish, 'their' seat is just loaned for their use during specified matches, and doesn't actually belong to them ;)

In my usual seat so should be fine.

One of the lads was on his phone just as the club tweeted out about tickets. Jumped straight in the queue and think he was about 12th in line to get them.
I went online two days later and was 2nd in line. How's that work ??? 🤔

If anyone sits on the corner VIP bit of my L shaped sofa then I'll cancel my sky sports subscription and tell them to fuck off.

Got email from the club. Get there early. What's the next big cock up, E tickets not working, Printed tickets not accepted. Thousands still outside at 3.15 ?.
On the other hand, Pint and a pie £2.50. Get T'oven Hecky.

Yes. Best way to calm the situation is tell them they are being childish, 'their' seat is just loaned for their use during specified matches, and doesn't actually belong to them ;)
You see there shouldn’t be a “situation” if people did the decent thing and went oh well there’s someone in my season ticket seat, I’ll choose another end of, no dramas.

I had a feeling summat like this might happen so after the Fulham match I booby trapped my seat with a few drawing pins & a few bogeys placed along the front edge of the seat. Then, when I got home I remembered I didn’t actually have a season ticket. Can’t remember the seat number so apologies to whoever gets it. Sooo……. when you take your seat tomorrow & you get multiple pricking sensations in your buttocks remember to check for bogeys on the back of your trouser legs.

I’m a bit worried if someone is sat in the seat I’ve paid for or tries to turf me out of it because it’s ‘”his seat”

Honestly can’t do with the hassle. Been turfed out of the upper corner like many others and as pissed off as anybody about having to move.

So if you can’t sit in your normal seat don’t take it out on a fellow blade and be a twat, it is isn’t their fault. Blame he club for this shit show and complain to them.

Dont know why everyone is so worried....?
Unless there are cleaners mopping all the seats, my will still be covered in my arse and ball sweat!

Enjoy!!

I am in the away end for this match , will be weird looking onto the kop , hope the person sitting in my usual seat enjoys it cus it means that we have won !

I managed to claim my ST seat and thankfully I am not sat next to many ST holders so I expect a new bunch of people next to me tomorrow.

My plan of attack for tomorrow is: if anyone in the first 15 seats around me - both sides, in front and behind - looks in the slightest bit unfamiliar I will cave their skull in with my Nokia 5110.

Send this Blade to the Russian front immediately. Ukraine needs you!

To avoid any unnecessary confrontation tomorrow I'm sat (well I'll be stood) on the Kop off Gangway E, road AE seat 115 and my mate's in 116 so if anyone has any issue with me sitting in their seat then they can get that off their chest now, or if your seats are better than ours than I'm willing to swap! 😂

Just recalled, at Chesterfield many years ago, just after KO, Stewart Houston plus a couple of other players came in stand looking for seats, where none were available. Me next to isle, Houston said "I think your in my seat", no was the reply with a determined stare, he foxtrot oscared to sit elsewhere.
"Houston - we have a problem"😆

To avoid any unnecessary confrontation tomorrow I'm sat (well I'll be stood) on the Kop off Gangway E, road AE seat 115 and my mate's in 116 so if anyone has any issue with me sitting in their seat then they can get that off their chest now, or if your seats are better than ours than I'm willing to swap! 😂
I'm in 112.. Actually, I'd check yours as I have that exact same seat number as the one you have said 😳

People would do well to remember that no seat is ‘theirs’. They rent it from the club and if another supporter has a ticket for the seat then they are renting it. The club owns all of it, stop being a nob head.

But I went to all the trouble of customising mine!images.jpeg-1.jpg

People would do well to remember that no seat is ‘theirs’. They rent it from the club and if another supporter has a ticket for the seat then they are renting it. The club owns all of it, stop being a nob head.
..and it’s only “theirs” for league games. This isn’t a league game.

Back
Top Bottom