Seat Twats tomorrow

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If I notice the usual people sat next to me, I'm gonna smack em, cos they've probably kicked out some poor orphan who managed to get a ticket.
Twats.

That's the whole fucking point. The club were told to do it. It wasn't down to the club. I predict zero trouble tomorrow based on seat allocation.

The club were not told to put Forest fans in the upper tier
They did that themselves because some prick did not know the ticketing rules

Of course that someone would be employed by this club, he/she couldn't get a job at a normal club

Of course that someone would be employed by this club, he/she couldn't get a job at a normal club
Two points.
1.Youre wrong.
2. If you want normal you best look for another team to support.

Prove to me it was the club's decision to put the Forest fans in the BLUT Mr clever bastard.

You honestly believe the police told the club to sell Forest over 3 thousand tickets in the upper tier? It’s pretty obvious what’s happened here - if you can’t see it then you’re a special kind of gullible. Would you like to buy some magic beans? I’ll do you a good price because you’re a Blade.

You honestly believe the police told the club to sell Forest over 3 thousand tickets in the upper tier? It’s pretty obvious what’s happened here - if you can’t see it then you’re a special kind of gullible. Would you like to buy some magic beans? I’ll do you a good price because you’re a Blade.
Again, show me the proof if your certain that's what's happened.

Thankfully the Bramall Lane entrance turnstile signage has been re-labelled 'home' and 'away' especially for tomorrow's game.

Prove to me it was the club's decision to put the Forest fans in the BLUT Mr clever bastard.

If it was the police or SAG we'd have been told by now

Why would the police or SAG move Forest fans from an area where they are naturally segregated and put then in a different area ?

Are we really to believe it was because two Forest fans celebrated an equaliser on the surrounding tarmac

There'll be 200 on there tomorrow if we score a last minute winner

Last edited:
If it was the police or SAG we'd have been told by now

Why would the police or SAG move Forest fans from an area where they are naturally segregated and put then in a different area ?

Are we really to believe it was because two Forest fans celebrated an equaliser on the surrounding tarmac

There'll be 200 on there tomorrow if we score a last minute winner
So no proof then. In all seriousness try not to worry about irrelevant, meaningless nonsense. Enjoy the match wherever your sat.

I've got my Dads seat and he's got mine, they are next to each other, we will most likely go for something to eat and a few drinks before, we'll most likely have a laugh and a good time but as soon as he sits in my seat I'm going to kick the shit out of him. He's 70 odd, but he's out of order stealing my seat that I don't own.

After recent lessons on democracy and keeping the peace, I hope we've got spongebobblade on hand to police any seat twats...😉
I’ve managed to secure my season ticket seat so if anyone needs a hand sorting a twat out beforehand then PM me 🤪🤣
(Disclaimer… all messages will be answered after the game)

I've got no issues or concerns as my bet is 50% of QR codes won't work. 25% of fans won't be able to locate their "new" seat.
If 50% of tickets work and kids get in but dads don’t that’s going to go down well! Also the gangway isn’t printed on print at home tickets so that’s going to cause issues for those who don’t know their way around.

They could get a job at Sheffield council.

If someone is sat in my seat then I’m not going to care one jot, because by one o’clock I’ll be on the Isle of Mull, trying like hell to get a decent phone signal because the interweb connection is terrible.
If anyone does see someone cheeky fucker in my seat then they are at liberty to kidney punch them for me. Cheers.

Started already and we haven't got to our seats yet...
TBF it was a rhetorical post. A few people may have had genuine issues with being unable to access tickets. In the main it's people's inability/reticence to use technology causing any issues here. QR codes work just fine and have been used at the lane for some time now. The queues are caused by morons attempting to get into wrong areas of the ground or unable to read seat/gangway numbers. Blame the club though, its easier.

im one of those twats! I book myself a better seat than mine! Tough shit my friends

TBF it was a rhetorical post. A few people may have had genuine issues with being unable to access tickets. In the main it's people's inability/reticence to use technology causing any issues here. QR codes work just fine and have been used at the lane for some time now. The queues are caused by morons attempting to get into wrong areas of the ground or unable to read seat/gangway numbers. Blame the club though, its easier.
Yeah my reply was a bit tongue in cheek, I know your style by now.
Don't think the club have covered themselves in glory here though.
All the ST holders around us celebrate together when we score, and some of us try to get some noise going (difficult in JS at the best of times). Today will feel a little detached IMO (unnecessarily.)

Surely etiquette should dictate that anyone usually sitting in the corner goes on the bottom tier of bramall lane?

Not the same but we went the darts on Thursday and had a fair bit to drink and for the 1st half hour was sat in the wrong seats when 3 blokes come up with their tickets and said we were in their seats we got up and moved to the correct seats that had 3 people in so we told them they were our seats and they shifted along no bother,and our actual seats were better than the wrong uns.

Was always going to be the danger of this happening after the club’s ticket fuck up. Could’ve done without distractions like it.

I bet our players are distraught knowing some of our most loyal fans are sat in another seat watching the exact same game.

Back
Top Bottom